Max Mcquay

Max Mcquay

Looks: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Snake Bites

Favorite Colors: Black, Pink

Personality: Funny

How you met

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

______'s P.o.v

"MOM! I don't wanna go!!! I said.  "Hunny! You have to go to school! You'll meet new friends here! I promise!" She replied. I sighed. I hate transferring schools. I got out of my moms car and started walking to the school. I made my way up to the doors of the school and went inside. I looked all around trying to find the principles office...I couldn't find it!....Then i saw a boy start walking towards his locker.  I was pretty shy, but i knew i had to. I walked up to the boy and tapped his shoulder. He turned around. His eyes sparkled. Oh boy was this boy hot! 

I snapped out of it. "Uhm. Where is the Principles office?" I asked him. He smiled and replied "Down the hall to the left. I can take you if you want me to?" I smiled a side smile. "Sure" I replied. He put his books in his locker and we started walking. "So what's your name?" He asked me. "_______" I told him. He smiled. Pretty Name for a pretty girl. He looked over at me and winked. I smiled and felt my face turn red. "Thanks." I replied. "I'm Max" He said. "Nice to meet you" I said side smiling. We started talking and laughing and getting to know about eachother more. Turns out i have 4 classes with him.

*Math Class (First Period)*

I walked in class with Max by me. All the girls gasped and the boys whistled. "_____ You can come sit by me" Max Said pulling me over to a desk. All of a sudden the teacher came in. "Okay today class, we have a new student! _______? Would you like to come up and show your face?' The teacher asked me. I got up and walked to the front of the room. "I'm Mr. Shay. You'll going to like it here _____" I side smiled. "Why don't you tell the class a little about yourself?" Mr.Shay asked me. I thought for a moment. "Uhm..I like Skateboarding? and riding my board to the park??" I questioned myself while talking.

Then one of the boys shouted "Are you single?!?!" "Uhm...Yeah..?" I replied still unsure. Then one of the girls shouted out. "Do you like Max like we all do!?" "uh What!?" i questioned the girl.  "We saw you walking with him!" The girl replied. "Oh W-" I started. "I think we got to know _______ a little better now. Any more questions will have to be in your free time. But now, ________ please take a seat. I sat next to max while the lesson started.

*Lunch*

I didn't have any friends except Max here. I thought my mom said i was going to get plenty?! Where the heck was I gonna sit!?! I got my lunch and looked for a table, then i saw Max waving a hand signalling me to come over. I walked over. "You can sit here if you want" Max said pointing to a seat right next to himself. I sat down. Me and Max started talking and i felt eyes on me. I looked over to an 'all girls table' and they were all staring, pointing, and talking about us. Then i saw one of the girls starting to walk over. She looked like a snob no offence. She looked all preppy, like a sl**, and ....PINK!

This is what she looked like:

"Max!!!" She whined. Max rolled his eyes and turned around. "What do you Want Molly!?" He asked annoyed. "A date!" She said smiling wide. "No, sorry.. you already asked me 64 times this month!" She rolled her eyes and walked away. " Wow...Your a 'ladies man' arent you now?" I said joke fully. "Yeah. Wish i wasn't" He replied. "I want a girlfriend who i can TALK to...Who can relate to me....Who....I can protect." He said smiling in his thoughts. "Then Find her!!!" I replied while eating my sandwich . "I think i did" He said smiling at me.