Josh

Josh

Personality: Is a jock he has always been a player but everything changed when he met you. He has a soft side no one but you has seen! 

How you met...

You sat down on your friends sofa and let out a massive sigh.

"Come on i know you have just broken up with your latest BF but I don't like seeing my best friend upset '__' please come to a party with me tonight and let me help you forget!" Chelsea said. You smiled up at her and nodded "Okay Chels i will try my best hun but I can't promise anything. it hurt from the fact i got cheated on and treated like a doll!" You replied to her in anger she knows you didn't mean to take it out on her you never do but you can hardly ever prevent your anger sometimes. You both run up to her room and started getting ready. 

After about an hour you were both finally ready and you left to go to the party you got to the house where the party was and knocked on the door. You stayed behind Chelsea becuase you knew your ex BF would be here. A guy opened the door and Chelsea let out a massive smile. "Hey Josh, this is my best friend '__' I hope you didn't mind i brung her along" Chelsea explained and moved out the way so he saw You. You smiled at him and managed to lift your arm up high enough to wave at him.

"Na, it's fine. Hey '__', i hope you enjoy your time here. Come on in!" Josh said whilst motioning his hand inside for us to follow. You followed Chelsea into the living room and got yourself a drink. 

"You enjoy yourself '__' I'm going to go find someone to flirt with" Chelsea winked at me. You sat down in the garden away from everyone else. 

"Are you alright '__'?" Someone asked you, you recognised the voice and stood up in shock.

"Oh hey Josh, sorry you sort of shocked me. Yeah i'm fine i am just not used to being at parties and there's alot on my mind!" You said as you sat back down. Josh sat down next to you and you both started talking. 

"Come inside a second please?" He asked, he stood up and took you hand and practically dragged you inside and you ended up laughing trying to refuse. You finally stood against the door frame in the living room, and Josh stopped the music and grabbed a mic and shouted something.

"Sorry to stop the music, i just wanted to ask someone special something. '___' will you go out on a date with me?" Josh shouted through the mic so you could hear. Everyone whistled and cheered as you went bright red. He jumped down of the sofa and ran over to you.

"I know you've not long came out of a relationship and i'm sort of tagged as a player but i want to change all of that. When I saw you when you arrived i felt something i've never felt before. Please give me a chance '__'" Josh asked you. So you nodded and he lifted you up and spun you around. 

A slow song came on and you two were dancing so close together it was hard to resist to kiss one another so you did. 

You both went on a date that following friday and got to know each other and you found out the soft side of a jock you didn't think you would. You fell in love with eachother .