Tyler Hazard

Tyler Hazard

Looks: Black Floppy hair. Blue Eyes, Snake Bites

Favorite Colors: Orange, Green

Personality: Sweet and Caring.

Athletic, Outgoing

How you met

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________'s P.o.v

I was going to a basketball game with my friend Angel. We were going because her boyfriend, Max played. We took our seats and started watching the game. I couldn't take my eyes off number 15...He was really cute! "____ We should find YOU a boyfriend!!" Angel exclaimed taking my stare off of the boy. "What!? I don't think soo...." I replied. "Oh Come ON! See any cute guys!?!" She asked. "Uh..." Her eyes popped out of her head "HOW ABOUT HIM!!!!" she asked a little too loud. She was pointed her finger to number 15. Looks like he was taking a break. I started blushing. "I...Hate...You!!! People are staring" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah but he's blushing!! You should talk to him at half-ti-" The buzzer went off. "HALFTIME!!!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes. "Lets go ______! Were going to get you a boyfriend!" Angel sang. She grabbed my hand and headed towards her boyfriend and whispered something to him. He looked at someone then grabbed our hands. "Lets gooo!!!" Max exclaimed.. He pulled us over to the boy i was looking at earlier. "Hey TYLER!" "Oh hey dude!" Tyler replied. "This is my lovely girlfriend Angel and her bestfriend _________"  Max said. Max then whispered something in his ear and he started blushing. "Hey _________ Me and Max are gonna go...To get some snacks...Be back in....5 minutes!" Angel said heading out the door with Max. Oh i'm going to kill her!

Tyler looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "So. Do you play any sports??" He asked me. "Yeah i do i play basketball." i replied. "Cool. Maybe we can have some one on one sometime." I laughed. "Haha yeah sure" I said smiling at him. "how about you come over tomorrow at...4 or so and we can play some basketball?" He asked. "Sure" I Said smiling. "Cool" He said smiling. He handed me a piece of paper. "See ya tomorrow" He said. "You too" I replied.

He left and i looked at the paper. It had two things on it. His address, and number. I smiled to myself. This was the best day of my life!