Chapter 34:

(um so this is actually gonna be the last chapter... i know i said I'd upload it Saturday, but there's just so much i wanted to put in it. so yeah. enjoy!)

2 years later

This was it. This was my big day. I was getting married to my soulmate. I'd be married in two hours. Everything was ready: I had my dress on, my makeup was done, my hair was done. But something was missing. I felt two arms slowly wrap around me and place something on my head. My veil! How could I forget that. I turned around and was face to face with my dad. He was grinning from ear to ear and I smiled widely at him before embracing him in a big hug. He gives me a huge bear hug and I giggle lightly. I pull away and I see a tear slip out.

"Dad! Don't cry! If you cry then I'm gonna cry and my makeup will be ruined!" I say. He laughs softly and I place both of my hand on his face, gently wiping his tears away. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"It's just, you're so happy and I'm so happy that you're happy and that my baby girl is all grown up." He chokes out. I smile softly at him and he continues. "And have I told you yet how absolutely breathtaking you look? You look like a Queen, Mia. You look so beautiful." I blush and he smiles at me. "I love you, Mia."

"I love you, too Dad. I'll always be your little girl." He sticks his arm out and I take it, smiling at him. We get ready as the bridesmaids and the best man walk out. Soon, the music starts and cues us in. We walk down the aisle and the whole time I'm staring at him. My other half, my soulmate, my fiancé, my husband, Joel Pimentel. He smiles widely at me and I swear I see a tear slip out. I love him.

4 years later

"Mommy! Daniel hit me!" I groan as my two year old daughter comes running to me and jumping on me.

"Baby girl, it's too early. Go back to bed." She groans and falls on top of me. I let out a squeal and she giggles. I pull her over to my side and snuggle her into the covers. I cuddle with her and she groans. I hear a low chuckle behind me. I let my daughter run off and I roll over to see my handsome husband smiling at me.

"Well, good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning, amor." I blush slightly and he laughs.

"I love making you blush. It's so cute." He kisses my nose making me blush harder. I hide my face in his bear chest and he chuckles. "Come on, we gotta make breakfast for the kids." I groan as he pulls me out of bed and into the kitchen. I stretch and sigh as my two kids, Daniel and Kathy, come running up to me, giving me hugs and kisses. I pick both of them up and kiss their cheeks.

"Good morning Mommy!" They chirp brightly.

"Good morning!" I say putting them down and ruffling Daniel's hair. He groans as he tries to fix it. My little twins run off and go play and I smile.

Everything it perfect.

20 years later

"Mom. Please don't cry." Daniel says, hugging me.

"S-she's g-g-gone." I choke out before breaking down again. I hear Joel yell and throw something. I start sobbing.

"Mo-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW ARE YOU SO CALM DANIEL?! YOUR TWIN DIED! YOUR SISTER DIED! MY DAUGHTER DIED! MY BABY GIRL IS DEAD! SHE'S GONE! FOREVER! AND SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK! EVER!" I scream at him. His face softens and sadness washes over him. Before I know it he's bawling on the floor next to me.

"She's actually gone..." I whisper.

40 years later

Today is the day. Today is the day I bury my soulmate. Today is the day I say goodbye. I slip on my black dress and pull my hair back with a pin. The baby hairs in the front were graying and I looked miserable. I didn't even bother putting makeup on as I knew I'd cry and mess it up. I walk out the door and drive out to the cemetery were there was already a crowd of people. I see Andrea standing there with Richard and their two kids. I see Daniel standing by himself with his son and daughter. I walk over and everyone envelops me in a hug.

A few hours later, they start lowering him into the ground and I lose it. I start sobbing uncontrollably and Daniel hugs me.

Once they lower him all the way, I sob harder and kneel.

"Joel, mi amor, te amo con todo mi corazon. Nothing will ever change that I promise. I promise that I will see you again." I choke out. Daniel sniffles behind me and I cry.

"Quiero volverte a ver."