Chapter 26:

It's been about two weeks and we finally get to take Andrea home. We had planned a little "party" for her and I was really excited to have her back. I had asked Chris and Zabdi to get her so Richard, Erick, Joel, and I could finish setting up the decorations for her "party". I was wearing a white halter top and a maroon skater skirt. I had my hair half up half down and had curled it.

I was putting the banner up when I got a call from Chris.

"Ya llegamos." He whispers. I squeal and get the boys into their hiding spots. We turn off all of the lights and keep quiet. I hear them walk through the door and I jump out.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone yells. The lights turn on and Andrea smiles. She runs over to me and tackles me in a big hug.

"Thank you!" She says before kissing my cheek and jumping into Richard's arms. She giggles and squeals as he spins her around. He laughs and sets her down. She kisses him and he kisses her back, smiling. They pull away and I run into the kitchen. I grab the cake we got her from the fridge and take off the plastic top I slowly walk back out and set it on the table.

"Anyone want cake?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We were watching Shameless (ps: it's a great show) and laughing at how stupid Frank was. We had eaten the whole cake and had bought some ice cream. Andrea and I were snuggled together on the couch while the boys sat on the floor. The doorbell rang and I sprinted towards it.

I open the door and smile. It was Andrea's mom's last day here before she had to go back home to Chicago. I embraced her and opened the door wider so she could come in.

"Andrea! Come here!" She said. Andrea jumped up from the couch and ran into her mom's arms.

"I'm gonna miss you mom." She said. Her mom smiled.

"Well that's why you have to visit. Your sister misses you a lot." Andrea starts crying and smiles through her tears.

"I promise I'll visit." I smile at them and gasp realizing I haven't talked to my mom in weeks. I grab my phone and run up into my room.

"Hi Mom!" I say once she answers.

"Hi babygirl! How are you?"

"I'm good Mom, how are you?"

"I'm great! My boss told me I can come back home in two weeks!" I smile. She had been on a business trip for a month.

"That's great! I miss you Mom."

"I miss you too sweetheart. I'll be home soon. I gotta go. I love you!"

"I love you too Mom! Bye!" I hang up and walk back downstairs. I look around but no one's here.

"Hello?" I call out. I see a note on the counter and pick it up.

We went to go drop Andrea's mom off at the airport, we'll be back soon!

I sit back down on the couch and wait for everyone to come back. I get bored and turn the TV on. I soon fell asleep thinking about when they were gonna come back home.