Chapter 22:

(Sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday!)

After dinner, Erick had taken me to an amusement park. No wonder he said to dress comfortable I thought to myself. I ran out of the car and grabbed his hand. He chuckled as I pulled him into a line to get on a rollercoaster. He stopped before we got in line and looked at me with wide eyes and a pale face. I smirked.

"Tienes miedo, bebé?" I ask him. He gulps and shakes his head.

"No." He responds before walking past me to get in line. After a 20 minute wait we finally get on and I look over at him.

"Estás bien, nada te ve a pasar. Lo prometo." I grab his hand and lace my fingers in his. He looks at me and gives me a weak smile. I squeeze his hand as the ride starts. We go up and as we reach the top he squeezes my hand hard and we go down. He yells at the top of his lungs and I laugh.

We get off the ride and I look at Erick. I could tell he liked the rollercoaster. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back at him and swing our hands as we walk around. We keep walking for about five minutes until Erick stops in front of a game. I look up at him with a confused look. He points at something behind me.

"Lo quieres?" I turn around and see a huge, fluffy, light brown teddy bear with a big red bow tied around his neck. I look back at him and nod. He lets go of my hand, pays the guy, grabs a bucket full of bean bags and starts throwing the bean bags, trying to make at least one in the hole.

"No tienes que conseguirlo para mí." Just as I said that, he threw a bean bag and made it inside the hole. He throws his hands up in victory and whoops. I giggle at his actions and the dude lazily gets up from his chair and hands me the big bear. I squeal and grab it, barely being able to carry it since it was bigger than me. I set it down on the floor for a little bit and give Erick a wide smile. I kiss his cheek and he grins at me. He takes the bear and carries it and I thank him. We head back to his car and he somehow fits the bear in the backseat. He drives me back to my house.

"Gracias por todo, Erick. Me divertí hoy." He smiles at me.

"De nada princesa." It gets quiet and I look up into his eyes. I notice that he starts leaning in and I lean in as well. Our lips meet and I put one of my hands around his neck. He cups my face with his hands, deepening the kiss. He tugs on my bottom lip slightly before pulling away.

"Um, bye." I say awkwardly, not knowing how to end the conversation. I give him one last kiss and grab the big bear. I close the door and wave goodbye before running into my house. I squeal and jump up and down.

"MIA! IS THAT YOU?" I hear from upstairs. I see Andrea practically fall down the stairs and run up to me. "How'd it go? What happened? Did you guys kiss? Where'd he take you? Was it nice? Is he a good kisser?"

"It went great. A lot happened. Yes we did. He took me out to dinner and then the amusement park. Yes it was very nice. And oh my God you have no idea." She squealed before embracing me. She pulled back and looked me straight in the eye.

"How did he kiss you?" She asked. I smiled remembering the moment.

"I was thanking him for the date, and he started leaning in and I leaned in and he kissed me and oh my God his lips were so soft." Andrea squealed again. I sat her down.

"How are you and Richard?" I ask her. She blushes when I say his name.

"We're really good. He's taking me out tomorrow." She says, smiling down at the floor.

"Awe, you guys are so cute!" I say.

"Yeah, well you and Erick are too!" I blush furiously and she laughs.

Andrea once again spent the night and we fell asleep watching Beauty and the Beast and eating vanilla ice cream.