Chapter 32:

(i know this took forever plz don't be mad)

"Hey Mia."

My phone falls out of my hand and I turn around. There, standing right in front of me, was my childhood bestfriend. My sister, my best friend, Andrea. Tears fill my eyes as I look at her. She had gotten rid of the highlights in her hair and dyed it jet black. It was straightened to perfection and she had multiple piercings on her ears. She gives me a wide smile and wipes her tears away.

I run to her and embrace her in the tightest hug possible. I start sobbing and she does too. We fall to the floor, still hugging each other and we start laughing when my dog starts jumping on us and licking our faces. We get back up and I hold her hands, taking in all the changes that she made. She still looked the same, she did her make up the same way, but she was more fit. Her greenish hazel eyes popped because of her now black hair. She looked stunning. I start crying again and we hug. I pull away and smile.

"I missed you so much. I'm so sorry we stopped talking it really wasn't up to me Dylan wouldn't let me call you and I feel so bad." She shakes her head.

"It's not your fault. I'm just happy that we're here now." She smiles warmly at me and I smile back.

"You look great." I say. She laughs and lightly slaps my arm.

"You look better." I look back at my mom and give her a hug.

"Thank you." I whisper. She smiles at me.

"Mia come here I have a surprise for you!" Andrea yells from upstairs. I smile and jog up the stairs and walk into my old room. I gasp as I see Andrea sitting down on my bed with two dresses laid out. "I'm taking you out for dinner!" She says, grinning at me.

"Andrea, these are gorgeous!" I say, grabbing the fabric. "Thank you, but you don't have to. You just got he-"

"I want to." She says interrupting me. "And plus we're gonna look hot in these dresses." She says smirking. I giggle and push her into the bathroom with her dress. I put my dress on and look in the mirror. Andrea walks out and cat calls me.

"Damn! My best friend looks hot as hell!" I blush and laugh.

"You look hotter." I say. She had on a tight dress that ended just before her knees. It was a maroon colored dress and it complimented her curves in every way. My dress was black and was backless. It was strapless and had a skirt that ended at my knees. We finished getting ready and got in her car.

We finally arrived at a cute tiny restaurant. It was fancy but casual all at once. We sat down at a fairly big table and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do we have such a big table?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Why not?"

"Is someone else eating with us?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, now stop asking so many questions." I huff in frustration and roll my eyes.

"Is this seat taken?"