Chapter 3:

After spending what felt like years with the boys, I had to say goodbye. It hurt me, but I can't stay with them. So, I said goodbye to all of them and drove Andrea home, who was still sobbing because she met "the love of her life". And I know I'm gonna see them tomorrow, but after that they're gonna forget about us.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I hear my annoying alarm clock and jump out of bed. " DAD! IM GONNA SEE JOEL AGAIN!" I yell out as I pick out my outfit. I hear him laugh and I check the time. Ok, I have 6 hours to get ready I say go myself.

I quickly jump in the shower and wash my greasy hair and my body. Once I get out I dry myself with a towel and put on my outfit. I decide to curl my naturally straight hair.

Once I'm done, I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I have on a pair of ripped light high waisted jeans on and a maroon crop top that shows a little bit of my belly.

I grab my white Roshes and put them on. I run down stairs and grab my keys. "DAD! I'M GONNA HAVE BREAKFAST WITH ANDREA! I LOVE YOU AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" I walk out the door and get in my car. I turn it on and I plug the aux cord into my phone. I blast CNCO all the way to Andrea's house and when I get there I pause the music and honk.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"SERA TAN FÁCIL PARA MI, SERÁ TAN FÁCIL LLEGAR A TU CORAZÓN LLENARTE DE ILUSIÓN!" I can't hear anything because Andrea has the music all the way up and she's singing at the top of her lungs. Sure she's got a great voice, but it'd be great if she could shut the hell up. I look over at her and see her long dark brown hair with highlights pulled back into a half up half down hairstyle. She also curled her hair and she looks beautiful.

Her outfit is simple, a tight white crop top that shows off her belly button piercing and high wasted jeans. She has a long plaid shirt just in case she gets cold and black Roshes. She grabs her sunglasses and puts them on.

"Mia let's go to McDonald's, I want a McMuffin." I sigh and pull into a nearby McDonald's.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
We still have 3 hours before we have to be in line, so we decide to go to The Grove. As we're walking around we go into H&M and buy a few things. We also go into Forever 21 and I find a really cute necklace.

We go into an Aeropostal store and Andrea finds a cute shirt. Once we're done, we go to a nearby ice cream shop and get some ice cream. I check my rose gold iPhone and realize that we have to go.

"ANDREA GARCIA WE HAVE TO GO NOW! WE HAVE AN HOUR TO GET THERE AND BE IN LINE!" Once I say that, I see her spring out of the bathroom and grab my wrist. She pulls me into the car and starts the car for me. I giggle and start driving.
I mean I can't blame her, we're gonna see them again.