Chapter 10:

I wake up, to the sound of my phone ringing. I sit up and rub my eyes. I grab my phone and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say, my voice barely making any sound. There's silence on the other line.

"Um hi? This might seem a little creepy but come up to the rooftop." I immediately recognize Joel's voice and smile. I nod even though he can't see me and say ok. I quickly pull a random sweatshirt over my body and it drops to my knees. I go to the stairs and go all the way up. I gasp at how gorgeous the view is. It's still dark, but you can see a hint of sunlight behind the tall skyscrapers. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and smile.

"You came. I didn't think you'd actually come." He says into my ear, chuckling. I turn myself around and wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the little hairs at the bottom of his neck. He grips me tighter and pulls me closer to him. His head drops down to my neck as he places a gentle kiss on my neck.

He slowly lets go of me and grabs one of my hands. He leads me to the edge of the roof and sits down. I sit down next to him and he stares at me. I stare back at him.

"What?" I ask.

"You're wearing my sweater." He says and my cheeks heat up, I thank the Lord that it's dark and he can't see me. I look down and fidget with the hem. I start lifting the sweater off my body before he stops me. "No, no, it's fine. You look cute in my clothes."

I blush even harder and look away. He gently grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. We stare into each other's eyes and I notice that he starts leaning in. I lean in as well and our lips brush before he grabs my face and crashes his lips onto mine. My eyes widen in surprise before slowly closing as the kiss gets deeper.

His kisses were gentle and loving. His lips were soft and plump. I wrap my arms around him. He breaks the kiss off to lay us down on the rooftop with him hovering over me. I grab his face and roughly bring it to mine. I kiss him again and he grabs my waist. He pulls away but his face stays millimeters from mine.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." I smile at him and blush. He gives me one last big passionate kiss before kissing the top of my nose and crawling up next to me. He wraps his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest.

I wanted to stay there forever, it was a dream come true. He was absolutely amazing and he was here with me. I was in his arms. I sigh happily and close my eyes. Wanting Joel to never let go. But, of course, he had a photoshoot with the boys today and he had to get ready. We went back to our hotel room and I laid down on the couch. Joel sat down next to me after getting ready and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you later, love. Call me if you need anything." I nod and close my eyes. I had a massive headache, but felt too shy to ask him for a pain killer. Before he stands up I grab his hand and pull him back down. He must've noticed that something was wrong became his face softened.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"My head hurts." I mumble back. His mouth makes an 'o' shape and he quickly walks to the bathroom and comes back. He hands me a little Advil container and I give him a weak smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Try and get some sleep, ok?" I nod and find a comfortable position. I close my eyes, before I slowly let sleep get the best of me and pull me under.

I wake up to laughter in the kitchen and groan. I hear someone get off a chair and walk over to where I am. Someone sits down next to me and I turn around. It's Christopher.

"Hola Chris." I say.

"Hola Mia. ¿Te sientes mejor?" I smile at his worry for me.

"Mucho más mejor. ¿Um dónde está Joel?" He smiles at me and puts a hand on my cheek.

"Esta dormido. Lo puedo despertar si quieres." I sit up and shake my head.

"No, es ok. Déjalo dormir." He smiles and chuckles.

"Ok, pero es muy lazy y aveces no se quiere para se." I laugh and stand up.

"Thank you for checking up on me Christopher. Tú eres muy amable." He gives me a big smile and stands up. I pull him into a hug and he hugs me back. He kisses my cheek and lets go.

"Tienes novia Christopher?"

"Claro que sí! Ella es muy muy muy hermosa. La amo muchísimo. Es el amor de mi vida." He smiles as he thinks of her.

"Cómo se llama?"

"Céline."

"Me gusta su nombre, it's very pretty." He nods. We walk into the kitchen where everyone else is and everyone woops and hollers. They're playing Monopoly and I immediately sit down.

"I'm gonna win."

"Bet you won't princess." I hear Joel say from behind me.