Chapter 15:

It's currently been around a month since the boys left. School is out and I've been really bored. I still talk to the guys but we've gotten kind of distant. I decide to call Andrea.

"Hey Mia what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to sleep over at my house." I heard her drop her phone and run downstairs.

"MOM CAN I SLEEP OVER AT MIA'S HOUSE?!?" I giggle at how loud she is and hear footsteps running up the stairs. "My mom said ok. I'll be there in 10. See ya babe."

"Ok bye." I hang up and quickly clean my room. I throw on some light high waisted jean shorts and a black crop top. I check my hair and smile at my reflection. I hear a knock at my door and run down. I swing the door open expecting Andrea, but finding someone else.

"Hi Mia..." He says. I stand there completely frozen, not knowing what to do. "Can I come in?" I open the door wider and step to the side letting him in.

"Joel... What are you doing here? Aren't you guys still touring?" Pain flashes across his face before he takes his sweater off.

"No, we're done touring. I thought you'd be happier to see me..." He mumbles the last part and sits down on the couch.

"I am, I'm just surprised you're here." I grab his hand and pull him up off the couch. I wrap my arms around him and he hugs me back.

"I missed you so much Mia." I sigh.

"I missed you too." I hear another knock on my door and widen my eyes. "You can't be here. She can't see you. You need to leave. Go through the back door." Joel gives me a confused look before I grab his sweater and shove it in his arms. I turn him around and push him towards the back. I hear another impatient knock and huff in frustration.

I push Joel out of the door and place a quick peck on his cheek before closing the door and running to the front to let Andrea inside the house. I embrace her in a huge hug and she giggles and hugs me back.

"I MISSED YOU!!!!" She yells in my ear. I wince but smile anyway.

"I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!" She winces and I laugh.

"Ouch I get it jeez." I laugh harder and pull her upstairs and into my room. She drops her bag in my room and plops onto my bed. I jump on top of her and she shrieks. I laugh as she struggles to get me off. She finally manages to get me off but climbs on top of me.

"You bitch! You're going to pay for that!" I laugh and squirm under her trying to get away. She grabs a pillow and slams it on my face. I laugh again and grab a pillow as well. I push her off me and swing the pillow at her. I hit her head and she yells. She throws her pillow at me, hitting my stomach and I grab her pillow.

Realization sets in and she realizes I'm the one with all the pillows. I smirk and run at her attacking her with both pillows. She squeals when she falls to the floor. I hit her hard with the pillow again and she digs her nails into my arms. I scream and fall over, gripping my arms in pain. I groan and stand up.

"YA DEJAME EN PAS!" I slow my breathing down and run a hand through my hair.

"Fine." I say. "But you clean this shit up." She groans and begins cleaning up our mess. I pull out my phone and check Snapchat. I see that Joel posted on his story and I freeze. I check his story and realize that he's still in my backyard. My face turns red and I throw my phone on my bed.

"I'll be back I have to deal with something." I say to Andrea as I walk out of my room. She nods and I slip some shoes on. I jog down the stairs and into my backyard.

"What the hell Joel?! I told you to leave!" He snaps his head up when he hears my voice and stares at me. He looks me up and down and my cheeks begin to heat up. "LOOK ME IN THE EYES JOEL!" He gets off the floor and walks over to me. Without saying a word he grabs my face and kisses me. I gasp completely shocked and stand there, frozen. He pulls away and pouts.

"You didn't kiss me back. Why?" I scoff.

"Because I wasn't expecting a kiss." He stares at me for a few seconds.

"Well, now what you know to expect kiss me back this time." Before I can protest he kisses me again. This kiss is rougher and deeper than the last one. I kiss him back.

I finally pull away and realize that I left Andrea all alone.

"Leave. Now." I say to Joel. He pouts but listens anyway. I give him one last peck before going inside and jogging upstairs.

"What the hell just happened?" I blush and sit down on my bed.

"Joel kissed me."

"Well yea I saw that. How long has he been there?" I stare at the wall trying to think.

"Around 3 hours." Andrea looks at me with a shocked expression before sighing and taking her phone out of her pocket.

"I have to call Richard. Do you want to say hi? He's with his daughter." I widen my eyes and sit next to her. She calls him and he picks up after a few rings.

"HEY BABE WHAT'S UP?" I hear Richard say. Andrea blushes and smiles.

"Nothing I just missed you, I had to see you and hear your voice." Richard laughs.

"Same here! I miss you so much!"

"Aweeeee, you guys are so cute!" I say interrupting their "moment". Richard glares at me and I smile at him sweetly.

"Hi negrito!" I say in my most innocent voice. He gives me a look.

"Hola fea." Andrea laughs at us and I sigh.

"What did I do to make you hate me so much?" He frowns and I pout.

"You started calling me negrito." I giggle and he gives me another look.

"Show me your kid. She's so much better than you!" Richard pouts before putting her on the phone. She squeals and smiles and I literally almost cry because she's so cute.

This day couldn't get any better.