Chapter 2:

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm and groan. I remember what happened yesterday and immediately sit up. I stretch as a huge smile appears on my face. I get out of bed and get dressed. I put on some ripped jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. I slip on my white Converse and literally skip to my bathroom.

As I begin curling my long, light brown hair, I start humming "Primera Cita". Before I know it, my hair is curled and I'm dancing around my room like an idiot. I brush my teeth and apply light mascara for a more natural look. I run down the stairs and say hi to my dad before I'm out the door.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Did you hear what Mia did with Carter last night?" I hear all throughout the halls. I walk up to Andrea and ask her what's going on.

"Carter's telling everybody that you guys, well, ya know... did it." I look at her for a few seconds thinking about what she just said and then I turn around and stomp my way over to Carter.

"CARTER MICHAEL SANCHEZ WHAT THE HELL?!?" I yell out as I approach him. He jumps at my voice and smirks.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks, barely able to keep his laugh in.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING PEOPLE WE SLEPT TOGETHER?"

"Because we did." He says with a sly smirk.

"No, we did not. I have not lost my virginity, unless you snuck into my house and raped me because you're a sick fuck. But other than that no." His smirk slowly fades away and I laugh. "Go find someone else to harass Carter."

I walk away, knowing that he's probably embarrassed that he couldn't think of something to say. I feel my phone buzz and quickly turn it on to check.
@itsjoelpimentel- Just landed in L.A.😝
I squeal at the thought of him being near me and sigh. Just two more days I tell myself.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
As I'm walking home, I decide to pick up some In-N-Out. I walk in and notice that there's not many people here. I walk up to the register and order a burger and some fries.

As I'm waiting I hear a voice and a laugh that I know too well. I turn around and see them. Him, my everything sitting 5 feet away from me. My face goes red and my palms start sweating. My heart rate goes way up.

I slowly walk over towards them, CNCO. When I'm at their table I stare at him, I can't take my eyes off him. I mean how can you not stare at something so gorgeous. Richard clears his throat and speaks up.

"Hola, cariño. ¿Necesitas ayuda?" I look at him and blush even harder.

Looking at the floor, I say," Um, well I'm actually a CNCOwner and I got tickets to meet you guys and I'm really excited and now that you're here I just can't explain what I'm feeling and Joel I love you a lot and you're so sexy and I'm sorry, but he's my favorite you guys." I say stuttering every now and then. I look up at Joel and he gives me a big smile. He's slightly blushing which makes him look even cuter.

"Christopher, salte de la cabina." Joel says. I smile as they all pile out of the booth that they're sitting in. Richard stands up in front of me and embraces me in a big warm hug. I wrap my arms around him and mumble a shy hi into his chest.

"Hi." He says back.

"You smell really good." I say. He laughs and thanks me. I give him a kiss on the cheek (which he returns), and move onto Zabdiel.

"Hola bebé, cómo estás?" He says.

"Bien, y tu?" I ask him he tells me he's fine and kisses my forehead. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. I move onto adorable Christopher.

"Hola." He says with a shy smile. I wrap my arms around him and bury my head in his chest. 

"Hi." I say back. He giggles and I wonder if he's ticklish. I slowly bring my hand back and tickle his side. He squirms and giggles even more.

"Para, soy muy cosquilloso!" He yells out as I giggle.

"Ok, ok, I'll stop." I smile at him and give him a kiss on his cheek, which he returns. I then turn around to find Erick standing behind me.

"Hola, bebé!" He says and gives me a warm smile. I say hi and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I turn around and finally get to Joel Pimentel.

I sigh and run into his arms. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment." I smile and bury my head in his chest.

"You smell nice, and you give really good hugs." He says to me. "What's your name?" I look up at him.

"Mia Martinez." I say quickly.

"That's a cute name. A cute name for an even cuter girl." I blush hard and hide my face in his chest. "No, no, no. Don't hide! I wanna see your face." I groan and look up at him.

"There, happy?" He gives me the most adorable smile and nods. We stand there, just hugging for about 3-5 minutes. He pulls away and I pout.

"Don't you want a picture, babe?" He asks. My heart flutters.

"Of course I do, but I want you more." He laughs and rounds the other guys up. We take two group pictures and two individual pictures. And then I remembered.

"Hey, can I call my friend Andrea? She's like super into Richard and she'd kill to be here right now." They all look at each other and look back at me, after a while Richard nods and I call her.

"Thank you so much, she'll be here in 5 minutes." I suddenly think of how great it'd be if Richard surprised her so I helped him find a hiding spot right as she pulled up. She walked in the door and gasped.

"OMG MIA LOOK IT'S CNC- wait where's Richard?" She looks around, trying to find him.

He comes up behind her, wraps his arms around her and says, " Right here, babe." Her scream was the loudest thing ever. She started to cry and hugged him as tight she possibly could.

"Richard, I-i love y-you so much!" He looks up at me and smiles.

"I know, and I love you even more."