Chapter 20:

Andrea ended up sleeping over at my house. I'm glad, I didn't want her to be alone on a night like this. We were sitting down on my bed, watching The Vampire Diaries. We had a tub of ice cream between us and we're eating it.

(SPOILER ALERT!!!!!)

We were watching the last episode and crying as Stefan said goodbye to Elena. He walked towards the doors.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled out, sobbing and grabbing a spoonful of ice cream. I started sobbing and heard Andrea crying next to me. He walked through the doors and found Lexi and I sobbed.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT HE WAS THE ONE WHO STARTER THE SHOW. WITHOUT HIM THIS WOULDN'T EVEN BE A SHOW!" Andrea protested. I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers in hers. She squeezed my hand hard and I giggled a bit.

"Ouch!" I said. I squeezed her hand harder and she giggled. She squeezed my hand as hard as she could and I yelped. I grabbed a pillow and hit her head with it. She gasped and I laughed at her face. She grabbed another pillow and hit me with it. I stopped laughing and looked at her. She widened her eyes in fear. I hit her and she fell over, giggling. I hit her again and she fell off my bed with a thud. I heard her giggling from the floor and fell on top of her. She yelled out and hit me with a pillow I groaned and fell over. She climbed on top of me and repeatedly hit me with the pillow.

"Ouch! I get it, get off!" I yell out in defeat. She smiles sweetly at me and climbs back into my bed. She goes under the covers and rests her head on the pillow. I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs. I open the door and see Erick.

"Oh, hola Erick!" I say smiling at him. He looks at me with a straight face and licks his lips.

"What's up?" He grabs my waist forcefully and his lips crash onto mine. I gasp and squirm, trying to get out of his grip. He bites my lip hard and I let out a yelp in pain. I push him away with all my force and glare at him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yell. His eyes soften and he pouts.

"Lo siento, no sé lo que me vino encima..." He looks down at the floor and I sigh.

"Just get out." He looks up at me.

"Pero, te amo Mía. Te amo con todo mi corazón." He walks towards me and gently grabs my waist. I push his hands away.

"No, tú no me amas. No es verdad." He cups my face with his hands.

"Si es verdad! Te amo Mía! I love you!" He yells out. "Quiero que seas mía. No te puedo ver con Joel. Porfavor. Quiero que seas mi princesa. Quiero que seas mi novia." I sigh and lean into his touch the slightest bit.

"I-i can't." He sighs and shakes his head. He walks out the door and I sit down.

What the hell just happened?