Chapter 25:

"Garcia family?" I shoot up and walk towards the doctor. She looks very young and she's very tiny.

"I-is she gonna be ok? Can I see her?" The doctor looks up at me and sighs.

"She's going to be fine. Are you a relative?" I quickly nod.

"I'm her sister." She gives me a warm smile.

"Ok, come with me." She motions for me to follow her and I look back at the boys. Richard is staring at the wall emotionless and it breaks my heart. She takes me to a room and opens the door. I immediately rush over to Andrea's bed and pull up a chair. I grab her hand and lace her cold fingers in mine. Her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Mia?" I smile at her, tears rolling down my face.

"Hey babe. How are you?" She smiles at me.

"I'm really good." She gets quiet for a second and looks around. "Why am I in a hospital?" She whispers. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You were attacked by two men today..." She looks at me with pure confusion and shakes her head.

"No... I wasn't. I spent the day with you because you were upset that your dad left." All of a sudden Richard bursts into the room and I stand up confused. Richard rushes over to Andrea and kisses her face. He finally gives her a long passionate kiss on her lips and pulls away.

"I'm so sorry babygirl. I was so worried and I thought you were going to die and I honestly don't know what I'd do without yo-" Richard gets cut off by Andrea's ear piercing scream.

"RICHARD YASHEL CAMACHO! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She embraces him and kisses him all over. Richard looks at me confused and the doctor runs in.

"Is everyone alright?" She asks clearly concerned. I shake my head.

"She doesn't remember her boyfriend." Andrea's jaw drops.

"RICHARD IS MY BOYFRIEND?!?" The doctor, Anna, grabs Andrea's paperwork.

"She was knocked out. Someone hit her really hard on her head, it must've caused loss of memory." Anna says quietly, making sure Andrea doesn't hear. Tears start filling up my eyes.

"Andrea what's the last thing you remember?" I ask sitting down on her bed.

"We were watching Teen Wolf." She says smiling. "You, me, and Carter. You and Carter are so cute!" I frown.

"Who's Carter?" Richard asks. I shake my head.

"That doesn't matter right now. Andrea are you sure that's all you remember?" She nods and the rest of the boys burst into the room. They all run over to Andrea and embrace her in a big group hug. Richard slaps them away telling them that she needs space.

"OH MY GOD CNCO!!!!" She squeals. She gives them awkward hugs and they all kiss her cheek making her blush.

"Ms. Garcia?" Anna says walking in.

"That's me!" Answers Andrea.

"You have lost a year of your memory. I am very sorry."

AN: Sorry about the cliffhanger 😂. I am feeling so much better so thank you guys. I promised you guys a chapter, so here it is! I hope you guys like it!