Chapter 19:

I finally get Andrea back home and she's still shaking. I know she's angry but I need her to calm down. I sit her down onto the couch and get her some water. She thanks me and takes the cup of water. She spills some of it on herself due to her hands shaking and slowly brings it up to her face and takes a sip.

"Andrea, are you okay? Do you need anything?" I ask worried.

"I-im f-f-fine." She said. I sit down next to her and take the cup of water.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" She looks at me and her face is red and puffy from crying.

"H-he completely ruined m-my life! Do you not remember what I was like b-before we were friends?" I frown.

-Flashback-

I was inside the bathroom washing my hands and checking my make-up. All of a sudden I hear a quiet sniffle.

"Hello?" I say.

"G-go away!" I hear from one of the stalls. I frown. I locate which stall it came from and push the door open. It's not locked. I open the door to see one of the "losers" at our school. In my opinion she wasn't a loser. She was very smart and very nice.

"What's wrong?" She looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Why do you care?" She scoffed.

"Because you're crying."

"Just go away." I frown again and grab her arm.

"Come here." I pull her out of the stall and grab my make up bag. I sit her down on the sink and stand in between her legs. She had a really small frame and was scary skinny. She had long wavy hair which went past her hips. She was beautiful.

I gave her a simple make up look using only my contouring kit, blush, highlight, mascara, and some light lipstick. I pulled her off the sink and she looks at her reflection. She gasps and climbs on the stall, getting a closer look. She smiles. She hops off the stall and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squeals. I smile.

"No problem Andrea." She smiles at me and I loop my arm in hers and we walk out of the bathroom, arm in arm. As we are walking back to class we see Charlie shocked. I turn to Andrea and she flips him off. I do the same and we laugh and run down the halls.

-Flashback Over-

I hug her and she cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I should have said something before. I just-"

"I get it. I didn't like him but you did and that's fine. It's not your fault."

I smile at her. What did I do to deserve such a good friend?