Chapter 17:

AN: Please don't hate me for this late update...

I was waiting in a very long line for some ice cream. Once I finally get to the front I order want I've been craving for half an hour.

"That'll be $10, ma'am." Says the girl behind the cashier. I frown.

"The sign says $5 per cone. I only have $5!" The girl named 'Cynthia' frowns.

"That's an old sign we should take that down." I huff in frustration and feel a pair of arms around my waist I turn my head to see who it is and see my little brother. I gasp in shock and he winks at me.

"I've got this. Here you go! Have a nice day." He pays Cynthia and grabs my ice cream cone. He pulls me over to a rock near the water and I sit down, still in shock.

"I thought you'd be more excited to see me Mia..." I snap back into reality and squeal. I throw my arms around him and he falls over and groans. I kiss his face and he struggles to push me off.

"Ew! Stop kissing me get off Mia!!" He yells out. I get off him and let him stand up before attacking him with a hug again. I start crying.

"I missed you so much!" I sob into his chest. I feel a tear drop onto my head and smile.

"I missed you too." I pull away and smack his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" I grab the collar of his shirt and pull his face down to mine.

"Why didn't you tell me Iza was here?" I practically growl. He sighs.

"She said her flight was five hours behind. I'm sorry."

"I cut her out of my life for a reason. I'd like to keep her out of my life." He nods and I let go. I grab my ice cream from the rock and walk back to the boys. I hear his footsteps trailing behind me and I walk over to Chris who's playing volleyball with Zabdiel, Richard, and Erick.

"Can we play?" I ask, Richard nods and I put Danny on the opposite team. They give me the ball and I start the game.

We were losing 5-6 and we needed to score or we would lose. And I never lose. I start the game off and run over to Richard I stand behind him and when the ball comes towards me i jump up and hit it. Richard bumps it and it goes over the net. Zabdiel and Danny scramble towards the ball to try and hit it but they fail.

The ball touches the ground and I throw my hands up in victory. Richard hoots and hollers. He runs over to me and picks me up I squeal and laugh.

"Richard! Put me down!" I say still laughing. He was running around with me dangling over his shoulder.

"Alright your wish is my command." He drops me into the water and I scream.

"RICHARD!" I glare at him and his eyes widen in fear.

"RUN!" I hear Danny say before I run at Richard. The boys run after us but never catch up. I finally catch up to Richard and tackle him to the ground.

"You're a bully!" I yell at him. He laughs and I hit his chest. He keeps laughing and I frown.

"You should have seen your face! It was priceless!" He says in between laughs. I get off him and huff. I cross my arms and walk to the car. "Mia! I'm sorry! Come back I was just playing!" I turn around and look at him. I sigh knowing I can't be mad at him and walk towards the boys.

I feel someone grab my wrist and spin me around to face them and I gasp when I hit their chest. I look up and see Joel.

"You finally joined us! Come on we're playing volleyball." I say smiling as I grab his hand and lead him over to the boys.