Chapter 23:

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO READS AND VOTES ON MY STORY. I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANK YOU FOR 2K READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

I woke up to Andrea snoring loudly. She had her arm around my waist loosely.

"Ew, ew, ew!" I say rolling away from her. I get out of bed and put my hair up into a messy bun. I walk downstairs and start making some strawberry pancakes. I hear Andrea get up and lazily make her way down to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" I say cheerily, grinning at her.

"Good morning." She says groggily. She plops down on a chair and puts her head down. I hear quiet snores and sneak up behind her. I scream and grab her waist. She jumps up in surprise and I laugh. She glares at me.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that!" I squeal and run away laughing uncontrollably. She chases after me and catches me. She tackles me to the floor and I yelp.

"Get off fatass! You're gonna squish me!" I yell out. She gasps.

"Hey! I am not fat!" She says offended. I take this opportunity to push her off and she groans as she hits the floor. "Ouch!" She says rubbing her arm. I shrug and finish making the strawberry pancakes. We sit down and turn on the TV and start eating. I take a bite and hear a moan next to me. I turn to Andrea and she's devouring her pancakes.

"Having fun there?" I ask teasingly, wiggling my eyebrows.

"These are so good." She says.

"They're not that good. They're ok."

"They're amazing." She says putting the last bite in her mouth. I shrug and we continue watching Grease.

"Wait Andrea I'm confused." I say as the movie ends.

"Why?"

"Because Danny and Sandy just went into the sky in that car. So did they die and go to heaven? Or what?" Andrea looks at me.

"I honestly have no idea."

"Oh well. Do you wanna go to the mall today?" I ask her. She nods and we both race upstairs to get ready. She goes into the bathroom to change and do her makeup and I find and outfit. I grab a white cropped tee and some light denim shorts. I pair it with some black Nikes and I walk into the bathroom, knowing Andrea's done. I straighten my hair and apply some maroon lipstick, mascara, blush and, highlight. I smile at my finished look and walk into my room.

Andrea's wearing black denim shorts, a black crop top, and white converse. She's scrolling through her phone and she looks up at me.

"Are you ready?" I ask her. She nods and I grab my keys, wallet, and phone before heading out the door. We get in my car and drive to the mall. We stop by Wendy's for some food and then walk into the mall. Andrea pulls me over to Pink. I end up buying some leggings, a shirt, and a sweater. Andrea just bought a shirt. We shop around until we get bored and decide to sit in the cafe for a while. As we're walking to the cafe, I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

"Mia!" I turn around and gasp. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist.

"MATT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"I was at school. I didn't know you lived in Cali." I pull back and get down.

"How's Mom? Is she doing ok?" He nods.

"She's doing great. I heard Isa and Danny are here." I nod.

"You always were my favorite brother Matthew."