Chapter 6:

I stay far away enough so that they don't catch on, but not too far that I can't see them. I look over at Andrea as she fixes her shirt and her hair.

"Andrea stop being such a girl." I look over at her and laugh when she blushes in embarrassment.

"I want to look nice for Richard! Now leave me alone!" She whines. I chuckle to myself and keep following them.

Eventually they pull up into the entrance of a hotel and I pull up about 30 seconds later. Andrea squeals with delight and I sigh.

"Alright babe let's go." I say as I gather my things. I grab my phone and open the door. Andrea runs over to me and holds my hand.

"What if he thinks we're creepy?" She asks, actual concern dripping from her voice. I shake my head, slightly irritated by her stupid question and drag her along. I see them get out of their car and I hear Zabdi yell out "DIMELO MAMI!" I giggle and squeeze Andrea's hand as I jog over to them.

They hear our movement and look our way. Joel smiles and waves us over. I smile back and drag Andrea faster. I ignore her complaints and whines and focus on Joel.

Once we catch up, Andrea is panting and Richard walks over to her with a water bottle in his hand. He giggles at her and she playfully smacks his arm. He keeps giggling and tickles her sides a bit. Her eyes widen and she glares at him. He bolts away and she chases after him.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and smile. I push myself closer and look up.

"Hi, Joel."

"Hola cariño. ¿Como estas?"

"Bien y tu bebé?"

"I've been good, thanks."

His head slowly dips down and I feel his warm breath on my neck making me giggle and squirm in his grip. He slowly brings his lips to a patch of skin on my neck and gently kisses it. I giggle again and he smiles.

"You're cute." He says against my neck as he hugs me tighter.

"Not as cute as you." I say as he laughs and lets go of me. I turn around and hug him.

"I missed you so much." I say into his shirt.

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Yeah."

"I missed you, too." I laugh and pull away. I grab his hand and lace our fingers together. I swing our hands as we walk towards Andrea who is currently getting a piggyback ride from Richard.

"Well, do you want to stay for a little bit?"

"I'd love to."