Chapter 28 (After):

---Flashforward four years---

"Dylan! Can you come help me!" I yell out. I hear footsteps and see my gorgeous boyfriend pop up. He has the same hairstyle every guy has. He has light brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He smiled at me, showing his deep, breathtaking dimples. "I can't zip up my dress." I say.

"I see. Turn around so I can help." I turn around and he zips up the dress. It was a beautiful dress. It was a baby blue dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was long and had a slit in the leg.

"Thank you babe." I say. I turn back around and kiss him. He deepens the kiss, grabbing onto my hips and pulling me closer. He starts a trail of kisses down to my neck. I giggle as he kisses my neck. "Dylan. We have to get going." I say. He groans and pulls away. Before he walks out he plants one more passionate kiss on my lips. I smile at him and decide to wear this dress to the party.

(Joel's POV)
(This is so exciting!)

I was pacing around before the concert. I had recently gotten sick and my voice was horrible. The boys had tried everything. They had given me medicine of all types but it hasn't worked. They soon called us on stage and I went.

After our performance I was back stage when I saw a petite brunette with long hair. I froze. She looks like Mia I thought to myself. I shake my head and try to focus. We still had another performance later today at some sort of ball or gala or whatever.

The boys and I are currently warming up for our performance at the gala. Everyone was dressed nicely and we had bought tuxes.

"Would everyone please welcome our entertainment tonight, CNCO!" Everyone started clapping as we walked on stage. I looked around at the crowd and widened my eyes. There, sitting in the back of the room, was Mia. She was wearing a baby blue dress and she looked absolutely breathtaking. My breath got caught up in my throat and I shook my head, trying to focus.

"Primera cita ya me enamoré de ti." I sing. She stares at me, a blank expression on her face. We finish the song and hop off stage. She gets up and walks out of the building. I run after her.

"Mia!" I yell. "Mia please wait!" She keeps running until she gets outside. She stops and turns around to face me.

"What do you want?" She asks coldly. I look into her gorgeous eyes and look at her face which is heavily covered in makeup. Her hair was still the same but she had highlights. I reach for her but she steps back.

"Mia, I'm sor-" she cuts me off and slaps me. I stand there, completely shocked.

"You have absolutely no right to say sorry! You ruined me! And now that I'm finally happy and that I've finally settled down, you're gonna try and take that away? Fuck no! Just leave me alone!" She begins to walk away until I grab her arm and turn her around to face me.

"Listen. You have every right to be mad at me. I wouldn't blame you if you beat my ass. I feel horrible. I am so sorry Mia. So so sorry." Her eyes soften a bit and she stares up at me. We stare at each other until I lean down and crash my lips onto hers. I forgot how soft her lips were. She kisses me back after a few minutes and wraps her arms around my neck. She pulls away instantly.

"Oh my God I cheated on Dylan." She repeats that over and over. My eyebrows furrow.

"Who's Dylan?"