Chapter 4:

As we try to find parking that's relatively close to the stadium. I notice that we got there a few hours before we were supposed to and that there aren't many girls here. We quickly find a spot and run to the entrance.

The line isn't very long, it's about 4-5 feet from the entrance. We're in line for about 5 minutes before a bunch of girls come. There's literally like hundreds of girls coming from all directions. I look at Andrea with wide eyes and she looks at me too. "Wow, that's a lot of people!" I say.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
After waiting for about 3 hours, they finally open the doors. In about 5 minutes, we're in the stadium and the guards are checking our tickets. They give us a lanyard and give us directions. Since we have VIP, we get to see them before the show. We see a guard and ask him for help. He smiles and leads us down a long hallway. We saw about 20-30 more girls waiting outside a little room.

"Andrea, stay here. I'm gonna check everything out. Ok?" She nods and I walk closer to the room. I see them and smile. Joel looks in my direction and waves. I wave back and he gives me the goofiest smile. I jog back to Andrea and take her place. Soon the line of girls begins to move.

It felt like an eternity passed before we got inside the room. There were people with cameras and they were giving away free signed posters. After about 10 minutes of me going through my phone, it's finally my turn. I run into Joel's arms and sigh.

"Deja vu." He says into my hair. He kisses my head and pulls away just enough to see my face. He grabs my hands and begins dancing with me to the song in the background. I giggle and he spins me around. We stop for a second so the camera person can take a picture. I put on the biggest smile and hear the click. I turn around and hug him once more before hugging the others. I walk away, shyly waving at Joel.

I stand around and wait for Andrea, who took forever. But I can't judge, I probably took even longer.