Chapter 27:

I woke up to a bunch of laughing and screaming and got up. I walked over to the nearest bathroom and checked my appearance. I cringed when I saw how horrible I looked. My hair was tangled and was sticking out everywhere. My lipstick had smeared onto my cheek. I decided to take off all my makeup. I brushed the knots out of my hair and walked out. I walked over to where Andrea and the boys were. Erick noticed me and smiled. He motioned for me to come over to him and I did. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss. I looked around and noticed that Joel was looking mad.

He slammed his fist on the table and got up. He walked out of the house and I stood there, stunned. All of us looked at each other with wide eyes until I realized what was wrong. I slipped out of Erick's grip and went outside to find Joel. I found him sitting down on the grass. I saw a tear slip out of his eye and my heart broke.

"Joel?" I said. He shot up, startled. Once he saw me he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asks, his voice cold and harsh. His eyes were filled with pure anger.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He scoffed.

"You don't care about me. Just go back to Erick. It's fine, really." I shook my head and sighed.

"Joel I do ca-"

"NO YOU DON'T! YOU'RE A WHORE AND A SLUT! YOU KISS ME, THEN YOU GO AROUND AND START SEEING ERICK! JUST LEAVE!" He screams. I stumble backwards a little bit and widen my eyes in fear. I run into the house, tears running down my face.

"You guys need to leave. Now!" The guys all stare at me, completely confused. "LEAVE! NOW! NEVER COME BACK! EVER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. The guys immediately grab their things and head out the door, silently. Andrea quietly stares at me. She walks over to me and embraces me in a hug. I start sobbing and she helps me walk over to my couch. She lays down and lays me down too. I put my head on her chest and she runs a hand through my hair.

"Mia? What happened?" I shake my head and start crying even more. She sighs and we stay like that. I soon fell asleep hearing Andrea's heart beat.

AN: I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING CHAPTERS NORMALLY! I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY! I HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO ON SATURDAY AND TODAY WAS THE ONLY DAY I COULD UPDATE! I WILL BE UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY SO BE READY! OK UM I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!