Chapter 12:

I'm currently walking around the hotel trying to find Joel. I've searched everywhere; the lobby, both rooms that the boys are staying in, every bathroom, every storage room, even the room with the pool and jacuzzi. I finally give up my search and head up to the roof. I sit on the edge and look at the beautiful city in front of me.

"Hi." I scream and turn around. I see Joel, standing behind me with his hands behind his back. He's smiling and I sigh.

"Joel you scared me." He laughs and come closer to me. He extends his hand out and I take it. He helps me stand up and I dust myself off. "What's up?"

He blushes and scratches his head. He seems nervous.

"Well, um, I just wanted to give you this." As he says this he pulls out a beautiful bouquet of roses from behind him and I smile.

"Joel, they're beautiful! Thank you so much!" He gives them to me and I take them. I go on my tippy toes to give him a tiny peck. Instead he grabs my waist and kisses me. I pull away and he frowns.

"Joel... I don't think this is a good idea." He gives me a sad look and my heart breaks.

"Can I ask why?"

"Because you're still on tour and I won't be able to see you." He grabs my hands and pulls me to him.

"You could come with us! We could pay for you, for Andrea too!" I look up at him and he looks at me with hope glistening in his eyes.

"Joel, my dad just came home. He wants to see me. And I don't think he'd let me." Joel puts my hands down slowly and turns around. He walks towards the edge of the building and stops, he sits down and I walk towards him. I sit down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I really do like you Joel. I just don't think the time is right." I grab his hand and lace our fingers. He kisses my head before putting his head on mine. I sigh and look out into the city again. I hear Joel's phone buzz and he takes it out of his pocket. He looks at who it is and stands up.

"Shit. I need to go. Sorry Mia." He kisses my forehead and walks away. I scrunch my face up in confusion and decide to follow him. I follow him down the stairs and into a dead end.

"No! Stop calling me! We're done!" I hear a pause and then he sighs. "No I still don't want you back. I've met someone. She's amazing and I definitely don't want you ruining it!" I gasp and back away. I start walking faster and I hear him screaming at the person he's talking to. I turn around and run not wanting him to see me. I run up stairs and into one of the rooms we were staying in. I see Erick sleeping on the couch and walk over.

"Erick." He stirs in his sleep. "Erick!" I say louder. He mumbles something. "ERICK!!" He shoots up and looks around.

"Estás bien?!" I nod and he rolls his eyes.

"I need to talk to you." He rubs his eyes and nods.

"Qué pasa bebé?"

"Joel y yo estábamos hablando y alguien lo llamó, pero él no quería hablar con esa persona y él estaba gritando con ellos." Erick groans and falls back onto the couch. He puts an arm on his face, covering his eyes and I give him a confused look.

"Es Isabella. Solían salir con ella pero ella se volví loca después de que se hizo famosa por el. Ella solo lo quería por su fama. Ahora ella lo quiere de vuelta." I stare at him and think for a second. "Ella es muy maravillosa. But she's not nice, ella es el devil."

"Can you show me a picture of her?" He nods and I brace myself. He shows me a picture of a beautiful girl. She has tan skin and gorgeous green eyes and dimples. She has light brown hair with highlights here and there. She has a small thing figure and long tan legs and arms. Her arms are around a boy. It's Joel. They're both smiling. I gasp and look away.

"That's my sister!"