Chapter 21:

I told Andrea about what Erick said and she was currently giving me advice.

"Do you like him?" She asks. I stare blankly at the wall. He is a good person, and he is very attractive.

"I-i don't think so... But when he touched me I felt safe, it was like I was home. With Joel it was different. Everything was so new and exciting." She nods.

"I think you should at least let him take you out on a date." I consider it and shrug.

"I guess, I mean it's only one date right?" She nods.

"One date, and if you don't like it, you can just say so and he'll move on." I smile.

"Ok." Andrea calls Erick and tells him about the date. I could hear his smile when he talked.

"Ok, so the date is tomorrow at 7pm. He said to dress comfortable, but still dress up." I nod. I had the perfect outfit in mind.

-Fast forward to an hour before date-

I am currently panicking. Andrea said she'd be here an hour ago to help me with my makeup and hair but she's not here yet. I have an hour until the date and I'm completely freaking out.

I hear a knock on my door and run downstairs. I open the door and pull Andrea inside and upstairs.

"Where have you been?!" I ask her.

"I've been helping out lover boy." She responds. I blush and she sits me down on my chair. She grabs her makeup bag and starts applying makeup onto my face. She gives me a mysterious smokey eye look and applies dark maroon lipstick. I smile and she begins curling my hair. When she's done she plays around with them until I have big beautiful curls. I smile at her and hug her.

"Thank you! You're the best!" She hugs me back and smiles.

"Anything for you." I grab my Adidas Superstars and look at my reflection. I'm wearing a nice white top with spaghetti straps and flowers on it. I paired it with black skinny jeans. I slip on my Adidas and grab my phone and keys. I put them into a tiny purse and look back at Andrea. She fell asleep on my bed. I smile at her and throw my covers on her. I kiss her forehead and she smiles a bit. I put on a gold dainty necklace with matching earrings. I hear a knock on my door and run downstairs. I open the door and see Erick standing there with a bouquet of roses. I blush as he hands them to me.

"Gracias Erick." I put them in a vase and walk out with Erick. He opens the door for me and I get into his car. He jogs over to the other side and gets inside the car. I put on my seatbelt and immediately look for a good song on the radio. I hear Erick chuckle and I finally find a good song.

"Si con migo te quedas o con otro tú te vas no mi importa un carajo porque sé que volverás." I hear Erick sing. I stare at him, mesmerized by his voice. He notices me staring and smirks at me. I look away and blush. I feel his hand on top of mine and I lace my fingers in his. I smile and look at him he smiles back at me and he pulls up into a parking lot.

He parks and runs over to open the door for me. I thank him and he helps me get out. We walk inside the restaurant and I gasp. It's so fancy. Erick talks to the waitress and they turn to smile at me. She motions for us to follow her and she leads us to a nice booth at the back of the restaurant. We sit down and Erick takes my hands.

"Todo es para tú mi princesa."