Chapter 33:

(hi wow i haven't been on here in so long. um i feel like i owe an explanation, so, um basically school started. i am in accelerated classes which means im in 8th grade but im doing high school stuff. school has been keeping me so so busy and i am so sorry. honestly i feel so freaking bad. also, i haven't been feeling very well. i can't keep any food down, my head starts spinning, my vision gets blurry, and i just can't do anything. I'm truly sorry to all of you guys. and i am going to try my absolute hardest to keep my schedule up and running but please note that this book is ending very soon! so yeah. um here's a chapter. enjoy!)

"Is this seat taken?"

I immediately gasp and stand up. The boys were standing there, grinning like idiots. I nearly climb over the table trying to get to them and I give them all a huge hug. The memory of me turning them away flashes through my head and I feel instant guilt.

"I'm so sorry for not saying hi at the party, it's just I was so confused and I know it was a bitch move and I shouldn't have acted that way but Dylan was there and he wouldn't accept i-"

"Mia, all that matters right now, is that you're here. With us." I get cut off by Erick. His English surprises me but then again, four years is a long time. He could've learned German for all I know.

"So how have you been?" Zabdiel asks me, sitting down with the rest of the boys. I sigh.

"Well, um, I just broke up with my boyfriend..." I look over at Andrea and she's holding Richard's hand and looking at him in complete awe.

"Then he obviously didn't deserve you. When will you ever learn Mia?" I shake my head.

"I have no idea. What about you guys? What have you been up to?" I say, smiling at them. Their faces immediately brighten up.

"We've been on tour. We actually ended our third tour last week." I widen my eyes in surprise.

"Wow, three whole tours... that's a lot." Chris nods.

"We went to Japan!" He says enthusiastically. I giggle at him and he chuckles. "It's good to see you Mia. I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too. All of you guys." I say motioning at all of them.

"We missed you too." Andrea says leaning her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on top of hers and we stay like that for a little bit. I sigh and pick my head up.

"I have to talk to Dylan about this or else his paren-"

"You are NOT going anywhere near that asshole!" Joel shouts, slamming his hand on the table. I jump in surprise and so does everyone else. Joel's face softens and he puts his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, it just pisses me off." I quickly stand up at rush outside, ignoring everyone as they call out to me. I finally get outside and sigh as I run my hands up and down my arms trying to keep warm on this windy night. The door opens and I sigh again.

"I really don't wanna talk abou-" I get cut off by Joel grabbing my arm turning me around and and kissing me. I stand there, completely stunned. He pulls away and blushes in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I just really wanted to do that..." I look up at him and grab his face, pulling it down towards mine and kiss him. He immediately kisses me back and wraps his arms around my waist. I practically melt into the kiss and my knees go weak. His lips are soft and they feel right on mine. We stand there, kissing for a while and I start to think to myself:
This feels so right.

(short chapter but a new one coming on saturday!!)