Road to Master Ch47- A Promised Battle!

Beginne am Anfang

Chapter 47- The Promised Battle!

At the battlefield:

Ashura smirked under his cloak as he recalled his defeated Darkrai back into his pokeball to then look back up towards the battlefield to see Seth pumping his fist with his mega Swampert right in front of him. "Not bad, you definitely have power in your team," Ashura said as he put the pokeball back into his belt. He had been expecting his Darkrai to have been defeated just like it had against Ash, he was not going to underestimate a trainer that made it to the semifinals of the Kalos League.

"Amazing! And Satoshi's Darkrai has just been defeated by Seth's mega Swampert!"

"SWWWAAAAMMMP!" Swampert called out with an extremely intimidating cry as he punched the grass below.

"We just keep battling until we get stronger and stronger!" Seth called out as he put on a powerful pose. "Swampert and I will be able to defeat any opponent that gets in our way!"

"Interesting," Ashura said as he looked back up at the scoreboard and smirked:

Seth: Electrode Typhlosion Staraptor Gliscor Tyrantrum Swampert

Satoshi: Darkrai (pokeball) (pokeball) (pokeball) (pokeball) (pokeball)

"I am going to use one of my all time strongest," Ashura said out loud as he pointed forward. "Pika, let's battle!" The crowd cheered as they saw a small Pikachu go out of the cloak of the covered man, the small rodent having hair perked up on top of his head. The battle was resumed by the referee and the first to take the move was Ashura, "I want to show you my power, Pika, use thunderpunch on the ground!"

"A Pikachu, and just like Ash, Satoshi has a mighty electric type on his side as portraying amazing power with unleashing the first move, thunderpunch!"

"Pika! Pika... CHU!" Pika exclaimed as he jumped into the air with his fist beginning to crackle with a lot of electricity. Suddenly, Pika then reeled his fist back and then swung forward to make the electricity collide completely with the ground and causing a chain reaction of electricity to spark all over the arena and also make the scoreboard flicker on and off as the screens that were showing highlights of the battle were also making arcing sounds as Seth flinched to see that Swampert had sparks coming out of him in small intervals.

"What? It has somehow caused Swampert to get paralyzed!"

"Swampert, are you alright?"

"Swamp..."

Seth gritted his teeth as he looked forward and then put his fist out, "Get this over with, earthquake!" The water and ground type did not even blink as he clapped his hands together to then punch the ground. The grass began to shake and batter as Ashura grinned.

"Let's try to avoid the ground, volt tackle and then go in with iron tail!" Ashura commanded as he put his palm out. Pika got to work as he made a small roar like usual and began to charge the field with a quick attack like trail that then evolved into an aura of electricity, which enveloped the electric type as he jumped from the sections of the grass that were splitting apart. As soon as the electric rodent then got in range, he made his tail glow white and stiffen as he jumped into the air to be in front of the water and ground type.

"CHU PI!" Pika called out as he slammed his tail down on the head of the swamp pokemon. As soon as that happened, the electric type got propelled into the air with a lot of speed as he looked down to see the water type slowly begin to get back up.

"Alright then, think that it is fun to play this game?" Seth asked with a panicked voice that was vague, but strong enough for Ashura to hear. "Go up and use aqua jet!"