Road to Master Ch47- A Promised Battle!

Start from the beginning

Both mouses jumped from their trainer's shoulders and met in the middle of the floor between them and shook hands. Ash and Ashura looked at the mouses and then looked back at each other egape. "Ash," Ashura then began with a shadowed look. "My match is next, but before I go, promise me one thing." Ash looked at the older man with a confused look only for the older man to put his cloaked covering back on over his face. "Promise me you will forgive me for how terrible of a person I have been to you in the past."

Ash stood there silently with a million thoughts on his head. The younger boy clenched his fists violently. On one hand he wanted to forgive his father and finally get this entire mess out of his way and possibly go into a new and more prosperous future... But on the other hand, the pain was too great and terrible to look back on, just thinking about it made the smaller boy hurt. Ash just took a deep breath as he then watched Pika leave Pikachu's side and join the older man with Z marks to then open his mouth with his best thought out response: "I will think about it."

Ashura just nodded as he then headed out the door leaving a dumbfounded Ash sitting lethargically on the room. Pikachu nudged him, which made the raven haired trainer sigh as he looked at the small electric mouse, "Am I doing the right thing?" Pikachu asked as Ash looked down.

"Pika... PIKA PIKACHU PI PIKACHU!" The electric rodent called out, instantly snapping Ash out of his thoughts.

"You are right Pikachu, let's forget about this for a moment and think about defeating Calem! I will need a strong team to start this out with too," Ash said as he then put a hand to his chin. "Ever since the league started, Calem has always opened up with his iconic fire bird, I think I have the perfect counter to that!" Ash exclaimed with a very amused tone as he pulled out a pokeball to reveal a pokemon to appear in front of him. The pokemon looked around with a confused look until his eyes fell on Ash and made a happy battle cry. "Alright, for this battle, you are my captain," Ash said as he took off his scarf and began to wrap it around the neck of the pokemon. "This will be my symbol of captainship for my team during this important battle!"

"Pi Pikachu!" Pikachu cried as he jumped with a fistpump right in front of this pokemon.

A/N: What pokemon did Ash just put his scarf around and is planning to lead with? Find out when the battle starts, it will be an extremely amazing battle if you ask me, so I am excited! Calem with his strong roster of pokemon really counter well against Ash's team, I can tell you that right off the bat!

What will Ash do? Will Ash be ultimately defeated? Or will Ash have an ultimate victorious battle against his rival?

Only time will tell...

Oh by the way, this battle is a two parter instead of three :P.

Key of Kalos League:

The announcer won't be referenced as the announcer. Any text in italics that is in quotations is the announcer and assume that it can be heard by everyone in the stadium.

League Scoreboard System:

Bold: In use pokemon/trainer name

Italics: Fainted pokemon

Underline: Resting pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed pokemon

Trainer A: Poke1 Poke2 Poke3 Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Trainer B: Poke1 Poke2 (Pokeball) Poke4 Poke5 Poke6 (Active one)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon