Fourty Three: Surprise

Mina's POV

It has been a week since Momo is here with me and she is still fighting for her dream here being a great dancer.. and for me.. she is the best already.. we both get so busy everyday that we just met each other when we wake up.. have a lunch together and at night.. I can see how hard she fight for practicing as she always looks so tired that I even can't stand it..
The door opened as I know it is Momo just comeback home from practicing cause she has a performance soon..
"My battery totally drained" she hummed as she throw herself on me and buried her face on my neck..
I wraps my hand around her and tapping her back gently..

"Uuuu.. our Momoringg.. such a tired day?" I asked as she is pouting and look at me nodded.
"I need to charge my battery" she said as I look at her and let her go..
"Not my phone.. but me.. myself" she said as she stare at my lips..
I smiled shyly as I loop my hand around her neck and lean to reach her lips and pulled her into a deep kiss..
She kissed me back like crazy.. that I stop and pulled off..
"Isn't you said that you are tired, baby?" I asked as she smirks.
"Yes I am.. why?" She asked as I shaked my head and she take a peck on my lips once again as she walka to the kitchen..

"The instructor is making me crazy.. we have to perform for alot of song and remember all those dance" she whines as she take a gulp of a glass of water looking at me who is standing leaning to the table with my arm crossed.
"You can do it, Momo.. that is why he asked you too" I said
"Yes.. but isn't it too much? I must practice even in sunday.. and I don't have much time to spend with my penguin" she said as she walks to me and wraps her hand around me again.. rubbing my cheeks with her thumb..
"It is okay.. I understand" I said as she kissed my forehead and walk to bedroom with me followed..

"Have you had your dinner?" I asked her as she is walking towards the bathroom..
"No, I haven't" she said as she enter the bathroom.
"You want to eat something? I will cook for you.." I asked as she shouted from inside..
"Noo, It is okay I am not that hungry.. you should rest Mina.." she said..
As I have a surprised for her that I will take my revenge for her...

Momo's POV

I have done my bath and get dress as I walk outside my room Mina is at the sofa playing with her phone..
"Why you still here?" I asked.
"Why? This is too early for time to sleep anyway, Momo" she said as I take a seat beside her linger on her looking at her playing with her phone...
"You never change a bit.. the game freak.." I said as she giggled
"Yes" she answer as I play with her hair while watching her with her games..
Then suddenly the bell ring..
"Who is it? This late" I said as Mina ignored me.
"You order something?" I asked as she shaked her head and focused back to her games..
I get up and walk to the door and opened it..

"Why you take so long to open the door.. you know this is so heavy" the looks a like model girl walks in my room bump onto me a bit while carrying the luggage inside to our room..
"Momoring!!!!!" Someone followed her behind who is that Clumsy Sana..
She throw herself on me as she hugging me tight..
"Huh? You guys here? Since when?" I asked as Tzuyu hugs Mina..
"Sorry I didn't tell you Momo.. Mina what make it surprise" Sana said.
"Yaaaa.. Chou Tzuyu.." that squirell shout and run to her girlfriend that hugging my girlfriend teasing us..
"Eihh.. I am not going to take her from you unnie.. I have my hot girlfriend anyway" Mina said as she walks to me and close the door and pulled me inside..
"Here, the late dinner We bought.. then you must let us stay here a night.. we haven't search foe place to stay" Tzuyu said as she unpack the pizza..

"Pizza..." I said as Mina glared at me
"She said she is not hungry" Mina said as she tease me.
"But they bought it so let me eat" I said as she laughed.
"But by the way where can we sleep tonight? There is just one queen size bed.." Sana said.
"At the sofa" I said as Mina hit me.
"Ouch.. why why?" I whined.
"You guys can sleep there.. but please don't be too loud unnie" Mina tease Sana as Tzuyu is blushing..
"Then where we will sleep?" I asked.
"Here.. the sofa" she said as I am sulking.
"What?" I said as Mina glared at me.
"They are our guest tonight" Mina said as she glared at me and I just nodded then we enjoy our late dinner together..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...