Thirty Four: I Want You

Mina's POV

"I am sorry I scared you" Momo said as I still on her hugs while I can't hold myself not to cry.. I felt she her hand is patting my back gently as that make me crying more loudly..
"Where are you this whole time? Sana said you are gone" I shouted at her when I broke off the hugs as she smiled at me..
"You should let your guest in first, shouldn't you Mina?" She asked as she strokes my hair..
I pulled her in without word as I closed the door and she walks in my Condo.. she walks around with me who just looking at her still getting shocked after she popped up infront of me without any warn..

"So, you live here? All this year?" She asked as she turned her back and look at me as she smiled..
"Hmmm... unnie.. could you explain?" I asked as she make herself comfortable in my place without me asking..she sit on the couch as I walk towards her and ended up standing infront of her.
"It was a long story.. Mina you know.. after you came here.. and it is happened that I dated Jeongyeon.. I felt a big differents happened in me.. I don't really know what is it.. as I go back to Japan and try to calm myself.. try to know myself more.. that I realize that I really Miss you.. and I am so stupid I let you go.. and I choose my mind not my heart" she explained as I looked at her eyes which is staring at me..
"For that time being.. I get to know myself more.. and what my heart wants.. that I can't deny it.. I don't know why too.. Mina.. it is you" she said and for somehow I am confused.

"What do you mean by that, unnie?" I asked as she give me a paper cranes.. shit.. that is from her?
"I am sorrg I made you scared by doing things like that.. I do it cause I want to make sure something and I am sure now so I came to see you" she said as I unfloded the paper cranes that she wrote "I Love You" there..
"Unnie, but.....you said we are just friend.. and you love me just as a sister.." I said that as she looks at me with her serious eyes.. I never see that before.. she grabs my wrist and pulled me towards her and I ended up to sit on her lap..she stare at my eyes for a while before she let out something make my heart beating faster again.
"And it is different now.. you still felt it? To me? Or maybe I am late?" She said as she tighten her grips on my waist that I getting closer to her.

Momo's POV

I always been a stupid for myself.. deceiving my heart for my brain that ended up to kill myself slowly inside..
I always have something different in me when I am with Mina.. since the day that she confessed.. somehow I always think about her.. but I just think it is just a usually things that miss my bestfriend also someone like my little sister.. and I never realize that this feelings is different..

I put my hand on her neck as I pulled her towards and left a light peck on her lips that make her startled and pulled off from me.. this is just the same reaction from before.. I kiss her twice today.. when I just came here.
"Unnie..." she called me in confused while I stare at her.
"Do you remember this, Mina? Just like our first kiss" I said as I can see her blushing without word..
"You have gotten more and more beautiful since the last time I saw you.. and you make me want you more.. Myoui" I said as she grinned.
"Unnie are you drunk?" She cutely asked as she get up from my lap.
"I am not Mina.. I love you.. I came here to tell you that.. I miss you.. I regret a stupid me and I don't want to be more stupid again" I said as I get up from thw couch and slowly approach Mina and lay my hand on her waist.. looking straight into her beautiful eyes..
"I will go, If only you don't feel anything for me anymore.. this must be hard all the time for you.. and I am sorry.." I said as I connect my forehead to hers.
"You have changed so much since last time I know you" she said that as that makes me break off and she looks at me like she wanted to say something I don't want to hear..
"What is the differences on me now and Momo before?" I asked.
"Momo before is always treat me like just no more than friend" she said.
"Yeah I admitted that.. I am sorry.. but Mina.. I know my heart now" I said.
"I haven't finish, Momo!" She shouted as that makes me smirks.
"Wow.. you called me Momo and you shouted at me.. what a disrespectful girl you are now" I sais as I know she will be mad as she kick my left feet.
"Ouch" I whined
"Stop teasing me.. and I just found that there is a side of you which didn't change.." she said.
"What?" I asked back as I rubbed my feet as I feel the pain after got kicked by a penguin
"You like to tease me..still" she said as she suddenlh pulled me into a kiss.
"And I almost forgot.. the differences of Momo before and now.. is Now Momo being so sweet to me" she said as she broke the kiss and let out that sentence..while I close my eyes and smile..
I pulled her into a deep kiss again as I know my heart and all myself really miss her.. the girl that I should know that I love for long time ago..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...