Thirty Six: Mine

Mina's POV

We walk to the coffee shop as I told Momo I have to go to work.. and she said she will be there with me cause she miss me so bad.. her flirty side still the same..
I pushed the coffee shop door as George looks at us..
"Ohhh.. Minaaa you are here" he said as I pulled Momo closer to where George is.
"George! This is the girl who scared me.. I catch her.. can you call the police for me?" I said as Momo widen her eyes look at me..
"Yaaa.. wait wait.. noo.. I am not going to harm anyone here.. I am just come her for the lovely girl I loved.." Momo said as I blushed when George looks at me giggling

"I can see that, Ms.Myoui.. you can't fool me.. that flowers! She must be the one you choose from all the people who is hitting on you" George tease.
"Oh.. sir.. she has so many fans and stalker doesn't she? And I am one of them" Momo said as I glared at them.
"Yes, Miss.. I am her fans too.." George said as I go in and they continue to talk to each other while I get to work..
You know how it is feels like someone is watching every single move of you from the head to toe.. that is creepy.. and I feel that cause.. Momo is watching me like crazy.. I like it.. but her stare is somehow so strong that I can't focused on what I do..

I walk to her as I have to tidy up the table..
"Why you stare at me like that?" I asked as she smirk.
"Cause you are beautiful, baby" Momo said
"You are creepy for being like that" I smiled at her as I felt her hands on my waist..
"Have you done you job?" She asked as I shaked my head.
"Really? How long that I have to wait more to talk to you?" She asked as I bent down and peck her lips..
"A few minutes more" I said as  I walk away from her and continue my work as I don't know that George saw that.
"Ehmm.. Mina.. thats againts the rule" George tease me as I smile at him..

Momo's POV

I can't take my eyes of her.. I don't want to lose her again.. I promise.. she is mine.. and I will make her happy by now.. cause that is just the only thing I want her to have.. I never know that I will ended up here looking at someone who always be with me in my every single day before and I don't even thing I will be so desperate when she left me.. I have never once think about the feelings in me is real.. she is the one I love and who always be there for me even I hurt her a hundred times.. she is there for me.. I regret that I spend my life before just wasting my time for a jerks and cowards out there when I always have the one who can make me smile everytime I see her..

"Momo, are you done? Staring at me like this the whole times today?" Mina who sit infront of me cupping her hand on her both cheeks..
"Whole day? Really? I Think it is jus a while.. so let me look at you everytime" I said as she giggled.
"Unnie, where do you live? You slept with me last night.." she asked
"I want you to call me Momo from now.. Mina.. I stayed at the hotel near your Condo.. and I wasted my nighy with you and paying the bills.." I said as she shaked her head.
"So, just take your stuff and move to my Condo.." she said.
"Oh.. you want to live with me?" I teased her.
"I always want that" I said as I hold her hands.

"So how long you will stay here?" She asked as we both are on the way to my hotel to pick my things and move to her Condo..
"I will stay here with you..I have applied for Juilliard too, Mina.. so I will be with you forever" I said.
"Forever? Hmm?" She looks at me as we both laughed at my cheesy pick up line..
I grab all my stuff and go to Mina's Condo and continue to tell our story and planned there..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...