Twenty Seven: Beating

Momo's POV

"Are you really comfortable on my back? Huh?" I asked Mina while I think she is still half a sleep and I still piggyback her.
"Yeah, I don't want to wake up from this dream" she mumbles
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause I can be with you" she mumbles as I found a store that I have to get a drink.. this is tiring but its okay the penguin is sleeping beauty.
"Mina, you are not drunk.. right?" I asked as she buried her head on my neck and whine.
"Noo.. I don't drink too much how can I get drunk.. Momoring you are so noisy.. let me sleep" she said as she acts like she is drunk..

Gosh.. we arrived at the store front where I see a chair and let Mina stay there..
"Penguin, I will go inside buy a drink.." I said as I patted her as I look at her she is leaning to the chair and sleep.. she is so cute.. this is just 10 PM she got really sleepy?
"Excuse me, is this place usually don't really crossed by any taxi or bus?" I asked the shop keeper.
"Umm yeah.. since it is so late.. so it will be hard to find one" the shop keeper said as I pay for the drink.
"Oh.. thank you" I said as I walk out from the store and squad down infront of Mina.
"Mina, wake up.. you want some drink?" I called her as she didn't answer me.

I look at her closely.. as I stare at her cute face.. what is this beating from.. I stuck her stranded hair to her ear as I cupped my hand on her cheeks.
"Minaa" I called her again as she hummed.
"Hmmm?" I smiled as I rubbed my thumb on her cheeks.
"We can't sleep here, we must find a way home.. wake up" I said as she slowly open her eyes.
"Unnie, I am so sleepy" she said as I sit beside her.
"Here" I hand her the bottle of water I bought.
"Tzuyu and Sana still haven't pick up the phone call, I will find someone to take us home" I said.

Mina's POV

"Okay" I said as I start to gulp on the water while looking up the sky full of stars.
"Unnie" I called her as I hold her hand while she is playing with her phone.
"Hmmm?" She hummed as I can't stop looking up the sky.
"Look at that.. that is beautiful" I said as Momo look up.
"Ohh.. yeahh.. the stars is so bright and all around us" she said.
"That is beautiful" I said.
"Like you" Momo suddenly said as I look at her while she is staring at me too
She keep that stare to me as slowly I feel her hand is reaching my cheeks while her face is getting closer and closer to mine.
I closed my eyes as I can feel her breath is hitting on my face..the tip of her nose touch mine..
Is this a dream or reality? She just try to kiss me? Momo? Really? She likes me now..

Suddenly I felt there is a light through my eyes which is close as Momo stops and damn.. we just almost.. who the hell is in that car.. why she must ruined our moments..
Momo gets up and runs to the car as someone get out from the driver seat.
"Momo, Mina.. come on.. I will take you home" I look at that girl she is Jeongyeon.
"Did you ask her to come?" I asked Momo.
"Yeah, come on.. we don't have any choice.. right" She  said as we enter the car and Jeongyeon is driving us home.

"Sorry before we didn't tell you we should get back home" Momo said.
"Its okay, Dahyun told me everything" Jeongyeon said.
"What happened to our Sana?" I asked.
"Umm.. she is having a misunderstanding witj her girlfriend.. you know.. something like that" Jeongyeon said.
"What misunderstanding?" Momo asked.
"There is my friend who just got back from study aboard and move back to here.. her name is Jihyo.. and she is Tzuyu's ex girlfriend.. she wanted to get back to Tzuyu that is why she came back but she didn't even know that Tzuyu has a girlfriend now.. and she kissed Tzuyu infront of Sana" Jeongyeon said
"And Sana thought she is cheating" Jeongyeon continue.
"So Sana get back home, safely?" I asked.
"Yeah, Dahyun take care of that.." Jeongyeon said.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...