Fourty Two: Teaser

Mina's POV

I wake up and prepared the breakfast for Momo who is still at the room sleeping after a long creepy days we get through..I plan to skip my class as I want to take care of my girlfriend who needs me in this time being..
"Good morning, my happiness" suddenly I felt a warm on me, she wraps her arm around my waist as she put her chin on my shoulder after giving a peck on my cheek..
"Hmm..Morning.. are feeling better, Momo?" I asked as I look at her smile and she nodded.
"What for breakfast?" She asked as I am busy making a toast for her..
"As you see.. toast" I said as she buried her face on my neck..

"It smell so delicious, like you" she flirts as she kiss my neck and make me shiver.
"Momoooo" I said as I stop what I am doing and turn to face her..
"Don't you have a class today, Mina?" I loop my hand on her as she asked.
"I won't attend it.. I want to be with you today" I said as I peck her lips.
"What a lucky girl I am.. but you can go Mina.. I am okay" Momo said as she rubbed her tip of her nose to mine with our forehead connected to each other..
"No, I will stay with you today" I said.
"Stubborn" Momo said as she leans toward me and hit her lips on me while I am leaning on the edge of the kitchen cabinet.

She tasted me like the time when she missed me so much after all the years we didn't meet each other.. she always be so good with what she is doing.. that I can't and I think I won't let her go for even a second..
She place her hand on my face making her easier to land her lips on my skin as I closed my eyes and open the way for her to taste me hungrily..
"Minaaa... can we... just do this later..... I smell something is burningg" she whisper as I get my sense back and check on the toast.
"Ohhh.. shit" I turn off the stove as I take care of the almost burn toast while Momo is laughing at me who looks so panic..

"I will never cook a delicious food again if you are around me, Momo" I said as I serve the food to the table where She is sitting at looking at me.. checking me out from top to toe that I catch her eyes on what she is doing..
"Momooo!" I called her as she smirks teasing me..
"I will always eat whatever you cook, baby" she said as I sit beside her..
I start to dig in my food while Momo is looking at me.
"Why? Why you don't eat? You don't like it?" I asked as she shaked her head and pouting.
"What is it, Momo?" I place back my toast on my plate that I look at her..
"Feed me, it is hurt.. I can't eat myself" she said..

Momo's POV

It is abit stupid but I just lied for being spoiled to Mina.. she is so cute this way.. and it is weird to find myself being like a spoiled puppy want to get feed by her..
"Momo, it is ur stomach, not your hand!" She glared at me as I pouting and making an act to get her attention.
I grab my toast with my hand and pretend to be hurt like a stupid.
"Ouchh.. it hurts.. I can't" I said as she let out her long sighed..
"I know you are pretending Momo.. stop it.." Mina said as I look down staring at my food pouting while I know she is staring at me..

"Okay, okayy... tskk.. what a spoiled girl" Mina mumbles as she take my toast and feed me..
I bit the toast but intentionally bit her finger and she whined.
"Momoooooo.. you bit me.." she glared at me while I giggled..
"Uuuu... sorry.. baby..that tasted good by the way" I grab her finger and kiss it while it is her turn to pout at me.
"Such a teaser" she said as I giggled
"You love me anyway" I said as she ignored me and eat her food.
I pulled her to look at me while she is busy bitting on the toast as I bit the edge of her toast..
"I think yours is more delicious" I said as again she glared at me.
"Momoringg.. stop teasing me.." she said as she finally giggle with her cute blushed on her fluffy cheeks..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...