Thirty Seven: The Best Things

*hottt 🔥🔥🔥*

Mina's POV

"I take a performing art there.. it has been accepted.. but I still having a time before getting in the class.." she said as she is tidying her stuff on my place..
"Great I have my girlfriend at the same university with me" I said as she turned back and look at me..
"Girlfriend?" She stopped what she is doing as she walking towards me who is sitting in the edge of the bed..
"So what we are if we are not girlfriend?" I asked as she smirks..
"I don't need you to be my girlfriend.. never" shs said as I get confused while she is infront of me with her hands on her waist..
"What?" I grinned at her as she bent down and  place her hand on my cheek.. leaning closer to me.. as I can hear her whisper on my ear..
"I don't need a you for being my girlfriend.. but I need you to be my wife" she said that as somehow it make me shivering.

"And I know you won't mind about my decision to make you my wife" she continued as she lean to kiss me..
She place her hand on my face while she is playing inside me..I played with her on our playful kiss as I grabs her shirt gripping it with my hand.. as she slowly pushed me to lie on the bed..she break off as she pulled off her shirt..
"Oh God" I Moans as she connected our mouth together again as I put my hand on her skin.. running in every single of her body curves..
"I have been dying to do this" she whisper on my ear that make my body trembled..

She unbuttoned my tee.. as she didn't even let her mouth off me... I can feel her soft touch on my neck going down to my breast as I grab the bed sheet tightly feeling the pleasure I got from her..
She pulled down my long jeans as she lift me up and I ended up to sitting on her lap..

Momo's POV

I take away the stranded hair of her which is blocking my vision of her beauty face as she is sitting on me now I can feel her breathing unstable..
I pulled her closer on her waist as I taste her lips hungrily..
I get to reach her claps of her bra and put it off from her as I throw it away to nowhere while we still fighting with out lips.. she didn't want to lose as she pulled off my bra from me and bit my lips.
"Aahhh" I Moan as she pulled off for sometimes..
"You will regret that you did that" I said as she smirks while I place my hand on her thighs.. both of it... I kissed her and slowly pushing her to the bed.. lie on it..
I put a pleasure on her neck as I sucked her hard there.. while I can hear her moan.. I go down and pulled down her panties..

I start to tease her as I circlinga around her thigh.. her crotch..
"Momo.. stop.. teasing meee" she whine as I smirk and crawl back to take her sweet lips while my naughty hand is on her that make her broke off from the kiss can't stand not to shouted and groaned at me while I thrust in her with a sudden.. she arch her back as she grabs me and grips on my back.. while my fingers pump in her..
She even can't let out her voice that I want to her that she keeps bitting her lips..
"I want to hear you Mina" I said as I go harder that she  finally shouted on my ear..
"Ahhh.. Momo.. you...." she shouted as I am panting on her..
"Hmmm.... who is Momo?" I tease her as I go to her earlobe and bite it while my hand didn't stop..
"The best things In my...lifee" she moaned.
"Best? Really?" I tease again as I go to connect our lips back..
"Yes.. yess.. baby.." she let her growl out.
"Babe... I am going to..." she continue as I go down and clean her..
"Clean this for me" I said as give her to sucked my fingers..

After a wild things happened on her room that will be our room, she is just closing her eyes and buried her face on my chest..
"Mina, you know right?" I said as I played with her hair...
"Hmm?" She mumbled as she wraps her hand on my waist..
"I love you" I said as she smile.. with her eyes closed.. why she has to be so beautiful that I can't even stand her..
"I love you more, Momo" she said as I left a kiss on her forehead before we fall a sleep with just a blanket on after making love..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...