Twenty One: Snake

Sana's POV

Momo and Mina just left after I make them going on date.. that is so fun when me... alone at home.. oh gosh this is boring.. I don't have work today as it is my day off..and suddenly like a miracle someone called me on my phone that make me jump and get my phone seeing that is from Tzuyu..
"Hiii.. Tzuyuu.."
"Open the door.. or I will be freezing here"
"Eh?"
"I am in front.. just open the door"
I hung up the phone and run to the door open it as I saw a tall figured girl standing in front of me with a boquet of flowers.
"Ummm.. Hi" she said as she blushed while handing me the flowers.

"Tzuyyyuu" I throw myself to her and hug her.
"Umm...can I get in?" She said as I giggled.
"Ohh.. yeah of course" I said as I pulled her in the house.
"Ummm where is the unnies?" She asked as soon as she didn't see them
"They are having a date" I said.
"They are dating now?" Tzuyu asked.
"Nope.. I set them to a date.. I don't know what will happen to them after this" I said..
"Ohh.. I see" she said as she seat on the sofa.
"What do you want to drink?" I asked.
"Umm anything" she said as she keeps looking around while I get a glass of juice for her.

"Here" I hand her the juice as she smiled.
"Thank you" she said as I take a seat beside her.
"Hey, how do you know I am home? And my address? That is creepy" I said as she giggled.
"I asked Mom about that" she said as she gulp on the juice and place it to the table.
"Ahh.. I see.. and why you come here?" I asked.
"Because I miss you and I wanted to see you but you have your day off today.. I went to the coffee shop before but Mom said you have your day off" she said as I wrap my hand around her.
"Uuu.. Tzuyu miss me?" I said as I rubbed my head against hers

"Yes I miss you" she said as she grabs my arm.
"Sana, I love you.. do you want to be my girlfriend?" she continue as I freeze why suddenly she confesses to me..
"Umm.. Tzuyu.. honestly... I love you too.. you know that.. and you must know my answer right?" I said as suddenly she attacked me with her lips making me startled as I lie on the sofa that she reaches my lips and kiss me..
I loop my hand on her neck as she keeps tracing inside me..
"No one home right?" She pulled off and asked while she stare at me.
"No one" I said as she continue to kiss me..
We make out at the sofa and it feels so good until the sound of the door click heard..
I pushed Tzuyu from me as
"Hey.. they are home" I breath heavily as we both look messy.
"Oh gosh.. why so fast?" Tzuyu mumbles as she fixes herself while I run to Momo and Mina..

"Our new couple is homee. How is your date.. Minari?" I asked as suddenly Tzuyu appears.
"Hello.. good evening" Tzuyu said.
"Good evening, Tzuyu" Momo said as she linger on me.
"What are you guys doing at home while we are not here, huh? Snake.." Momo tease me as I look at Tzuyu who is blushing.
"Ummm ohh Nothing" I said as Momo smirks
"I don't believe a snake like you doing nothing" Momo said.
"So I bet that you guys is not doing nothing tooo" I tease her back as she pulled off from me and walk towards her room.
"Umm I want to take abath" Momo said as I giggled
"Me too" Mina said as she followed Momo.
"Just take a bath together then" I tease them again as both of them turned back and look at me.
"Eeeeeehhhh?" Both of them mumbles as Me and Tzuyu laughed.

"What happened to them?" Tzuyu asked me as soon as they get into their own room.
"I don't know.. maybe something like this happened" I said as I loop my hand around Tzuyu and kissed her again.
"You must be craving for my lips, huh? Seems like you like it so much" Tzuyu said as I cling on her.
"Yeahh.. why? You are my girlfriend now.. so you are all mine" I said as Tzuyu pulled me closer to her and kissed me.. we continue our business while Momo and Mina is not here..

*here is what happened to our SaTzu*

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...