Twenty Eight: Love

Momo's POV

"Thank you, Jeongyeon" I said as She smiled at us and both Mina and Me run to the house worrying about our Sana.
"Tzuyu" Mina called Someone who sitting on the ground infront of the door
"Hey, you guys home? I...I am sorry I was here..um-" Tzuyu said as Mina pulled her into a hug and patted her while I open the door and asked them to go in.
"We know what happened to you, it is just misunderstanding" I said while we walk inside.
"Yeah, I wanted to explain it to Sana but seems like she doesn't want to talk to me" Tzuyu said as Mina looks at me.
"Let me talk to her for a while" Mina said as I go to the kitchen and make a hot tea for Tzuyu who seems so cold waiting outside for so long.

Mina's POV

"Unnie, this is Mina.. can I come in?" I knock Sana's room door.
"Hmm Mina come in" Sana said as I open the door and walk to her who is crying.. sitting on the bed with her knee bent.
"Unnie" I called her as she looks at me with her teary eyes
"Tell me what I saw is not real" she said as she throw herself to me and hug me.
"Unnie, this is misunderstanding" I said as she pulled off
"What misunderstanding? She kissed another girl infront of people and Me ! Her girlfriend" Sana said.
"Unnie, listen to me" I try to calm her down as I cupped my hand on her cheeks.

"Tzuyu loves you and she won't even do that to you.. she didn't start it.. cause that girl you saw is her ex who want to get back to her.. and she didn't know that Tzuyu have you now.. unnie" I explain as Sana stops crying.
"How do you know that?" Sana asked.
"Jeongyeon told us" I said
"She is waiting for you outside for hours getting freeze  there cause she wants to explain everything to you.. unnie... she loves you.." I said as Sana gets up.
"She is still here?" Sana asked as I nodded.

Momo's POV

"You should answering our call you know.. we are worried" I said to Tzuyu.
"Umm yeah unnie.. I am sorry" she said as suddenly Sana comes out from her room with her red eyes
"Sana... I can Expla-" Tzuyu gets up from her seat while she is talking but get cuts by the hugs from her girlfriend.
"I am sorry.. I shouldn't have judge things so fast.." Sana said
"Oh.. umm so you know now.. I am sorry.. it is not me who want that to be happen.. I was startlet that she is here and she suddenly kis-" Sana pulled Tzuyu into a kiss while I see Mina is going out from Sana's room damn this is awkward why I have to be here..

"Ohhh... I shouldn't be here" I said as I run to Mina blocking her to see they making out session..and push her back into Sana room.
"Unnie what is wrong?" Mina asked while I giggled.
"They are doing something that we shouldn't see, umm not we.. just you.. cause you still so young" I pinch Mina's nose as I walk to Sana's bed and sit on it while Mina is confused and look at me.
"What something? I am not that young.. I am just in one year different from you.. unnie" she said as she walks towards me.
"Mature content" I said as I giggled.
"I can't see it but you I did it before anyway" she Mumbles.
"Wait.. what?" I said as she seat beside me.
"Mature content" she said as it is her turn to giggled.
"Ohh.. with who?" I asked.

Mina's POV

She is trying to act stupid or she is stupid? I never did it with another person and I just ever did it with her.
"With you" I said as she suddenly look at me ans getting speechless.
"Unnie, have me ever make your heart rushing for just a while?" I asked as the athmospere here getting hotter.
"Ummm.. Mina.. I don't know.. but you know.. you always make me happy and smile whatever you did...but I just don't understand it..cause it is always been like that since we known each other" she said.
Did I just got rejected again? Undirectly?
But why.. you want to kiss me before? Why you did that? Why you make my hopes up for you to see me as someone precious.. someone more that friends and sister.. did you really don't love me? Or you just playing with my heart?
"Mina, I love you.. but I can't understand it" she said.
"Yeah you love me.. as a sister and a bestfriend.. I know that.. I love you too unnie.. more that anything" I said as I walk out from the room and go back to my room.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...