Twenty Four: Girl Crush

Momo's POV

That girl pull a chair of another table as she seat on it beside me and put her hand on our table cupping her face.
"Did you really forget about me Momo?" She asked.
"Sorry, who are you?" I asked.
"The first girl you kissed" she said.
"What?" I said as I look at her in a blank..
I don't even remember who is the girl I kissed or anything that is too much..
"In the club, you said I am good looking and you buy me a drink also you kissed me, Momo" she continues as all my friend look at me..
"Sorry, I don't remember... guys let's go" I said as I stand up from my seat ready to go but she grabs my wrist.

"I have paid your breakfast, babe.. you should say thank you to me.. huh?" She said as she slowly stand up and smile at me.
"What? You don't need to do that.. we don't even know each other" I said as I grab my wallet and pull out some of my money and grab her hand and put it on her hand.
"Thank you" I said as I walk away with the girls followed me.
"Wait Momo" that girl shouted again as she run to me.
"What?" I stopped as she block my way and show me her phone.
"So this will make you remember" she said as she show me the photos of me kissing her.. eeehhh?
When I kissed her? That must be I am drunk..

"Okay.. okay.. remember now.. I am sorry that time I was drunk.. and I am not thinking straight to kiss you" I said as she smirks .
"So?" She said
"So what?" I asked.
"Take a responsibility of it.. you stole my first kiss.. Hirai" she said.
"Why must I? You are the one get my kiss too.. who asks you to kiss me back then" I said.
"Cause you make me crazy with that kiss, Momo" she said as suddenly she looks so serious.
"What?" I asked
"Ummm okay.. I will let things go today.. but you know Momo.. I won't give up on you.. I will see you soon again babe" she said as she slowly walk away from us leaving me annoyed.

The next day

Mina's POV

Like usually we go to school, and this is Monday the day that people hate for not having more weekend like us too.. we must go back to weekdays to study at school..
"Guys, you have a new friends today" the teacher said as the new person come into our class.
"Hi! I am Yoo Jeongyeon" she said as she give her big smile to the whole class..
I look at Momo she is widen her mouth and sighed.
That girl is the girl we met yesterday, the first girl Momo kissed.. so I am not the first girl she kissed? Hmm.. I must have known it..

That girl walk to the empty seat beside Momo as I can see Momo feel annoyed along the class Jeongyeon j
Is just keep teasing Momo and flirt her.. I don't like that girl.. she is annoying.. why must suddenly she comes and getting for Momo attention..

It is a break time as three of us go to the cafeteria to have our lunch..I can see Tzuyu walking to our table from far as I give Sana signal that her girlfriend is here.
"Unnie.." I called her as she looks back that Tzuyu peck her cheeks
"Hi, unnies" she said as she place her tray on the table and seat beside Sana.
"Unnie, you know that the Girl Crush gang is here" Tzuyu said.
"Girl Crush?" I asked her.
"Yeah, the three girls who are sisters.. they got transferred here today" Tzuyu said.
"Who are them?" Momo asked.
"I think they are walking towards us now" Sana said as she fixed her stare at three girls who walks towards us and one of them Is Jeongyeon.

"Seems like this table still empty, and my future girlfriend is here... let's sit here guys" Jeongyeon said as she take a seat beside Momo while the other girl sit beside me and beside Sana.
"You guys know me right, so I don't need to introduce myself again.." Jeongyeon said as four of us still speechless looking at them.
"Hi pretty, I am Dahyun" the girl beside Sana said as she looks at Sana making Tzuyu glared at her.
"And me Chaeyoung, what is your name princess?" The girl who sit beside me said as she asked me.
"Myoui Mina" I said as she smiled.
"Such a beautiful name like its person, perfect to be my girlfriend" she said as I grinned at her.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...