Eleven: Refrain

Mina's POV

We go to school.. as usually Momo drive us to school.. by car.. I don't really have a mood for school especially what will I see in my whole day in my everyday..
"Oppaaa" Momo run to her boyfriend and throw herself then give him a kiss..
"Ohhh.. my Momoring" he said.. shut up.. I should be the one called her my Momoring.. arghhh.. really? Why I have to see this?
I rolled my eyes as I just realize that Sana is looking at me..

"Mina, are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah unnie.. okay" *No I'm not okay* I said.
Then we walk to the class behind this couple..
I'm feeling sick to look at them.. then I excuse myself to the toilet..
"Unnie.. I will go to toilet first" I said as Sana nodded and Momo turned back and just look at me..
I walk to the toilet with looking at the floor and my step as suddenly someone put his arm on my shoulder.
"Good morning Princess" Hyun Woo oppa smiled at me and greet me as I smiled at him wantes to greet him back but someone run to us and push him away..
"What do you want from her again?" She grabs my wrist as I look at her.. Momo..

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Hyun Woo oppa said..
"Still asking what you did, Huh?" Momo glared at him as Sana blocked her..
"Momo, stopp.. it is not him.." Sana said as Momo look confused.
What the heck is going on here?..
"Anything wrong, babe?" Seo Jin Oppa asked Momo as Hyun Woo and me standing still looking at each other not knowing what is up with Momo.

Sana's POV

Damn I just realize that it is not Hyun Woo until this morning.. it is Seo Jin.. who broke Mina's heart.. gosh what the hell.. this is so hard for Mina.. and Now Momo have no idea about it even start a fight with the innocent Hyun Woo.. I can't do anything just to stop her..
"Momo.. stop.. I think is not him" I said.
"Then who?" She asked.
"It.. is Me" I blurred out..
"What the heck, Sana?" Momo stare at me unbelieve.
"I just realize it now.. Mina likes me.. right?" I linked my arm to her as I'm making an excuse for Momo..
"Mina.. I know who is that.. so.. let's just say it is me now.. I'm okay with it" I whisper to Mina as she looks blank..

"Why did you make her cry?" Momo glared at me.
"Cause...umm.. cause.." I struggled as I see someone unfamiliar walk passed by us looking at me.. I run to her and peck her a kiss..
"Cause.. I have a crush on this girl..I'm sorry Mina" I said..
"You really have a crush on me, Sana.. Unnie?" Tzuyu smirks

Momo's POV

"What the hell, Sana?" I said as I grab Mina's wrist and pulling her to the toilet leaving that crowd..
"You love Sana?" I asked her as she is about to broke into a tears..
"Hmmm" I hummed
"Oh..damn.. why? Why her? How? Mina she is our bestfriend and hmmpph" she sighed.
"So why? I can't fall in love with my bestfriend? It is not even what I choose too.. I just did love her.. and I can't do anything aboit that even I now I just can see her with someone else.. that is hurt.. but what can I do? This is love" Mina yelled at me with her pouring tears and run out from the toilet leaving me dumbfounded..
She really like Sana that much? How can I didn't get to know it all this time? Stupid..

Mina's POV

Why Sana unnie did this? She really knows that I like Momo? She even sacrified herself.. what did I just do now? Why I must put Sana unnie into this things?
Momo just asked me why I love my bestfriend? Why can't I? This is not something I planned for... I couldn't even get to refrain myself to throw that words to her.. just hoping that she realize that I could just fall to her too.. whatever is us.. bestfriend? Sister? Whatever.. my heart choose to love you more than that Momo..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...