Fifteen: More

Mina's POV

I walk out from my room in the midnight as I want go grab a drink after getting up from my sleep.. it is hard to sleep well these days.. it is just so many thoughy that running inside my head that I can't even stop it..
I walk to the kitchen as I get a glass of water and gulp on it but suddenly I felt someon hand on my waist as I jump on startled.
"Oh gosh.. unnie you make me startled" Momo came and hugs me from back as she lean her chin on my shoulder
"Can I have it too?" She asked.
"What?" I asked as she is still half a sleep and pointing the water..
"Why you are awake in this time.. usually you sleep like a sleeping beauty who won't get up before the Sana witch called you" I said as I get her the water..

"But the witch don't care about me now.. she cared about you more, right? And she is snake.. I won't let her take you from me now.. she has hurt you tho" Momo said
"Why? You don't have to do that.. you have someone who you love more than me.. I can just love myself" I said as I walk away from her.
"Mina what is it? Why are you so confusing?" She shouted as I stop my step.
"I have said it to you alot.. and you still don't get it? It is not Sana!" I look at her and yelled as she looks at me in confusion.
"What?" She said as I leave her.
"Heyy.. Minaaa. Wait.." she run and pulled me towards her and holding me tight..

"What is it? Just explain it to me.. you know this is unfair when Sana knows everything but not me? What is wrong with you? You hate me?" She said as I lean towards her and place my lips on her..
"Yes it is unfair for me too.. seeing you with someone else.. I don't hate you unnie.. I love you" I said as Momo loosen her grips on me.
"I thought that you should understand it now.. I love you more than sister or best friend.. it is not Sana.. or Hyun Wooo.. it is you.. Hirai Momo" I continued as she looks blank..
"Mina.. I...I'm-" I put my finger to her lips as I stop her for talking.

"You don't need to say anything.. I don't want to hear it.. I'm sorry.. goodnight unnie" I said as I walk away and left her dumbfounded at the kitchen.

Momo's POV

What just I heard just now? Mina likes me? Not Sana? So all this time she cried because of me? And I am still being stupid not to know about it? What should I do now? OMG..
I go back to my room trying to get back to sleep but I can't..
Why she likes me? Since when? So I'm a bit crazy that time I kissed her.. woahh.. I don't even know she will have a feelings for me.
So it is why she kissed me and she is saying I am hers.. that night when she is drunk? Why I am so stupid I don't even realize about that.. she keeps telling me she loves me but I thought that is not what she means.. I mean. We always say that to each other cause we loves each other as a best friend and like family.. I don't even know that she will feel the different way to me..

Aishhh.. why everything so complicated? What should I do now? Oh God.. please tell me.. what should I do? I will be just hurting her again and again if I am being like this.. oh gosh.. that is why Mina always upset when I asked her about this.. am I really stupid..I am sorry penguinnn..

Sana's POV

Our breakfast again with an awkward athmosphere.. I know that Mina have told Momo everything cause I heard them last night.. our Momo must be in a confusion and don't even know what to do.. same as our Mina who is just being silence since she woke up.
"Mina have you done your math homework?" I asked as she nodded.
"Please lend it to me.. I haven't done that" I said as I make an excuse to break the athmosphere.
"Momo you have done it?" I asked.
"No, I can't do it.." she said.
"So, you can have it first.. here.." I get Mina's book and give it too Momo..
"I can do it later.. take it first" Momo give the book back to me..
"Aishh take it first I want go to toilet" I said as I leave them both there..maybe they can talk.. but I don't know this is just my trick..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...