Fourty One: Love

Mina's POV

I was running back to the condo as I was really worried about Momo.. I Don't know why but I just did.. I am almost there and I found the door just opened..noo who is..
I saw a man who is standing infront of Momo.. I can't see clearly but I was so scared and I just grab a flower vase that place near the door and I walk slowly to him while he is talking to Momo.. I can see Momo is pinned to the table while that man is holding on something..
I walk towards them and.. noo.. that is knife..
"I am sorry Momo" he said as he is about to stab Momo but I get to hit him with that vase and he just fell to the ground unconcious..

"Ohh God.. Mina..." I run to hug Momo as I cried..
"Are you okay?"I asked her as she nodded..
"Yes.. it is okay.. I am okay.. thank you baby" Momo said as I checked on her.
"Oh.. bleeding.. Momoooo" I hold her stomach as I don't know that knife have touch her..
"Mina, It is not deep I am okay.. I made to hold it before" Momo said as I grab any clothes and pressed it to her stomach for holding her bleeding..
"We need to call the police" I said as I grab my phone and call the police also the ambulance..

Few hours later

Momo got treated by the doctor on her wound as the police talk to me about the things happend, Mr. George is with us and help us to take care of this things.. I walk to Hyun Woo Oppa who is on the handcuffs on and guarded by the police..
"Mina" he called me as he try to touch me with his hand that almost kill my girlfriend.
"Don't touch me oppa" I said as he stopped.
"I don't know why you are doing this to me.. I never even once think that it will be you who threatening us like this.. Oppa.. I love her.. and she is sincerely love me now.. please don't distrub our life again.. cause I will only love Momo.. no one else can change it.. and also not you" I said as I walk away from him while the police take him to the car and bring him to the police station..

I go back to the room as George is there talking to the doctor who treat Momo..
"Hi, Is she okay?" I Asked as the Doctor smiled.
"She is okay, Miss Myoui.. that is just a small wound.. luckily.." The doctor said as she excuse herself and go..
"Things are settled.. I will go back now.. Mina.. you can call me if anything happen okay?" George said as I hug him.
"Thanks.." I said as he left..
I walk to our room and seeing that Momo is sleeping on the bed after got treated..
I get on the bed and lie beside her..
"Momoring.. I am sorry.. I love you" I said as I caress her face and suddenly she grab my hand.
"Don't say sorry.." she wakes up and kiss my hand.
"Today's things, please just let it go.. I have a beautiful plan for us" Momo said as I lean on her shoulder and hug her.

"What is it?" I asked.
"I have asked my parents to come here and I have take care of the flight ticket for your parents too.. I want them to meet.. I want to talk about us.." she said.
"Are you proposing me?" I asked as she smiled shyly
"Maybe.. umm and I never forgot our Lovely clumsy friend.. Sana.. she said she will come to see us too.. with Tzuyu.." Momo said.
"Are we getting married here? Why you invite everyone here?" I asked.
"Ssshhhh... Minaaa... you spill out my plan.. hmm I haven't proposing you the sweet way.." Momo said.
"Hahahahha.. I don't need it babe.. you know my answer already" I said as I peck her lips..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...