Thirteen: Beer

Mina's POV

After that things happen we all have an awkward silence.. at break at the class even now on the way to home.. nothing comes out from our mouth as Momo focus on her driving and Sana look out the windows and me with my earphone on hearing music.. this is just weird now.. why It is must happend to us.. we never fight before.. and now we seems like fighting to each other..

We get out from the car getting in our place still with a silence and three of us split into our room without saying anything.. why this is all so awkward.. it is because of me.. all is a mess..
"I will go to work.. see you guys soon" Sana said to me who just get out from my room and Momo who is sitting at the sofa playing with her phone.
"Okay.. unnie be careful" I said as Sana hugs me and kiss my cheeks.
"Yeah.. Mina.." she smile and leave while Momo just look like us and rolled her eyes..

"Why can you fall for that snake?" Momo suddenly said as I want to walk to the kitchen.
"I don't know" I said as I grab a can of beer.
I open it and gulp on it.. suddenly she comes to me and snatch that beer from me..
"Unniee.. that is mine" I said.
"Since when you drink?" She asked.
"Since now" I said as I grab one more can from the fridge and walk to the living room as I know she is following me..
"Hey.. don't drink.. you will get drunk" she said as again she tried to snatch it from me.
"Why? I want to" I whine as she keep trying to reach my beer and...

That can of beer poured over her clothes as we both freeze awhile open our mouth wide looking at each other.
"Unnieee" I glared at her while she is still standing like a stupid on her spot.
I grab a handkerchief and wipe her clothes but she grabs my wrist to stop me.
"Mina, that is useless.. I will just change this.. you know" she said as she pulled her clothes up and take it off in front of me..
"Unnie.. why you do that in front of me" I turned away as I cover my face
"Why? Kekekek" she giggles as she tease me.
"Ya..it is not something weird Mina" she said as she walks to her room

"You can open your eyes.. I'm going to my room" she said as I sighed.
I get to take care of the mess that just happened as I take the mop and wipe the wet floor but I slip and..
"Ohh goshh.. be careful.. Mina" she catches me on her arm.. as she smiled at me and pulled me  back.
"Let me do it" she said as she wipe the floor instead of me..
"I'm sorry Mina.. I just create a mess for you" she said.
"No unnie.. it is okay" I said.
"You know Mina.. you can tell me everything in you.. maybe talk to me when you have something want to talk to.. so I can help you.. it is just like now I don't even aware you like Sana.. cause I'm abit stupid of this things and you know that" she keeps talking as I walk towards her and wraps my arm around her waist from her back.

Momo's POV

She suddenly giving me a back hug as I stop what am I doing now and freeze.
"Unnie.. I love you" she said as I hold her hand break it from me and turn back to face her..
"Mina.. I love you too.." I said as I pulled her into a hug.
"But can I love you with my way?" She mumbles as I pulled away and look at her.
"With your way? What do you mean?" I asked
"Umm..I want to love you as-" my phone ring as she stop what she want to said.
"Ughh.. umm sorry" I said as I take my phone out of my pocket..
"You can take it first" she said as I look at my phone it is my boyfriend..

"Hello"
"Babe are you at home?"
"Yeah? Why?"
"I'm in front"
"Ehhh?" I hung up and run to the door as I open it Seo Jin Oppa is here
"What's bring you here?" I asked.
"I miss my girlfriend" he said as he kiss me on my cheek and give me a flowers he bought.
"And I bring thiss" he said as he lift the packs of Jokbal..
"Let's have it together" he said as I nodded and pulling him inside.
"Ohh Minaa.. let's eat together.. Oppa buy Momo's favourite food" he said as Mina smiled at us and join us for dinner..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...