Fourteen: Pabo

Mina's POV

We had dinner together as I try to hold myself in front of these lovey dovey couple.. until Finally Seo Jin Oppa go back home and Sana come back home after work..
"Unnie, have you had your dinner?" I asked her.
"Umm No.." Sana said
"Want me to cook something for you?" I asked
"It is okay Mina.. I will do it myself" Sana said as she patted me.
"I will help you then" I said as Sana smiled at me..

"Unnie who is that girl you kissed at school?" I asked.
"Ahhh.. Tzuyu? She is my boss daughter" she said as I see her blushing hard
"Unniee.. you really like her, huh?" I tease her as she lingering on me and pull me closer to her
"I think I do, Mina.. so how? You like me, don't you?" She teased me back.
"I will move on then" I smiled at her as she giggles and suddenly I felt someone pulled me away from Sana..
"If you don't have the same feelings for her.. don't keep hurting her.. Sana" Momo said as she holds my hand.
"I am not doing anything, Momo" Sana said as both of them glaring at each other..

"Unnie stop" I said as we still have an awkward situation.
"Momo unnie.. we just talk together.. and it is not mean that Sana unnie is hurting me.." I said.
"I heard you guys talk and are you sure you are okay with it Mina? Can you see her as a bestfriend and a sister again like you see me and let that feelings go?" Momo said.
"I can't cause I don't see you that way.. not just a best friend and not just a sister" I blurred out as I run back to my room leaving them there in the kitchen.

Sana's POV

"Momo.. why you always make that penguin upset?" I said as I put off my apron and run to catch Mina..
I entered her room as I a bit confused about what she said..
"Mina.. are you okay?" I asked as I see her lying on her bed.
"Can we talk?" I asked again as I sit on the edge of her bed.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she get up and sit
"What do you mean by you don't see Momo that way?" I asked.
"You know it unnie" Mina said.
"What? What is it?" I asked.
"I like her.. no.. I think I fall in love with her" she sighed.
"What? So..... that is our Momo? Not Seo Jin?" I look at Mina shocked while she try to stop me from Shouting..

"You thought that I love that jerk?" Mina asked.
"Yeah cause I see your jealous eyes when Momo kissed him" I said.
"No.. It is Momo" she said.
"Oh gosh..I'm sorry Mina" I said as I hug her.
"Unnie it is too late now right? To say it to Momo that I love her.. and I see her in a different way" I said as Sana Stroke my hair.
"Nothing is too late Mina.. you still can say it to her.. but you know it is just about the time.. maybe if you say it now you will be hurt.. you know someone is in her heart" I said.
"But unnie you know.. I don't know why she kiss me that time.. I thought she likes me too but guess she is just playing" Mina said..

"Wait.. what? When?" I asked.
"That time you forgot you wallet" she said.
"Ohhh.. I see that.." I said as I smiled at her.
"And I ever once kissed her even if that is when I am drunk but she doesn't even care about it unnie.. she really doesn't have any feelings for me.. what should I do now?" She asked.
"Move on" I said as she looks at me widen her eyes.
"I know that is hard for you, baby.. cause your feeling is getting stronger day by day and you see her everytime.. but let's just try it.. I don't want to see you being like this everyday.." I said
"I'm sorry unnie.. I drag you to this" She said.
"Noo.. It is okay, Mina.. that is what a sister do" I said.
"Okay.. now.. get to sleep.. we have to wake up early tomorrow.. goodnight Penguin" I said as I kiss her cheeks
"Goodnight unnie" she said as I leave her room.

"What did she meant by that?" Soon after I get out from Mina's room Momo appear infront of me and asked.
"What?" I asked.
"She doesn't see me as a bestfriend or sister" Momo said.
"Aissshhh.. Paboo.. " I mumbled.
"Yaaa... where are you going? I am still talking to you snake" she said as I walk away and go to my room.
"You figured it out yourself!!" I said as I stick my tongue out as I tease her and go into my room..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...