Nineteen: Water

Mina's POV

What she just said? Date? Me and her? How can I say no to that.. I have been waiting for that question for long ago.. thought it was a dream.
"Mina..?" Sana tapped me as I look blank.
"Eh? Yes?" I said.
"Yaaa Momo.. she said yes.. so go prepared yourself" Sana said as she pushed Momo to her room leaving me.
Gosh that is not what I mean but it is okay.. of course yes is my answer too.
Who doesn't want to date that most wanted girl in the school? The most charming and beautiful girl for me.. but why she is asking me for date? Does she likes me now? Or she is just want to having fun after what stressed her out?.

I prepared myself at my room and suddenly Sana comes in.
"Mina" she called me and walk towards me and give me a parfume.
"Unnie, I don't use it" I said.
"Use it now.. she will like it" she said.
"She will know that it is from you" I said.
"Yeah she will know it.. but who cares?" Sana smirks.
"Use this chance wisely Mina" Sana said.
"Hmmm?" I hummed and look at her.
"You know that Momo still love that jerk and she just broken again.. make her smile alot.. even she is the one who should do that for you after breaking your heart" Sana said.
"I know unnie thank you" I hug her as Momo open my room door.

"Yaa..Sana why you are hugging my girlfriend?" Momo said.
"Eh? Girlfriend?" I said as she pulled Sana away why Sana is giggling.
"Yeah you are my girlfriend today.. and this snake is so wild" Momo said as Sana Hugs her
"Then I will hug you" Sana said as she want to Kiss Momo but Momo avoid.
"Yaaa.. don't kiss me.. go kiss you girlfriend" Momo said.
"Hmmmm.. I don't have a girlfriend and you guys already girlfriend? What a single snake" Sana pouted.
Momo walk towards me and hold my hand as she pulled me out from the room.
"Go find your Tzuyu.. I will have a date first.. bye snake" Momo said as we giggle and leaving her there going out as Momo drive me to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as she smiled at me
"To where we can find a peace" she said.
"Where is it?" I asked again
"Beach" she said.
"Hmmn okay" I hummed.
"Why? You don't like it?" She asked.
"Noo.. I like it Momo"  I said.
"You call me Momo now?" She mumbled.
"Yeah cause I am your girlfriend......*kiss*..... Today" I said as I peck her cheek for a kiss while she is driving and smirk.
"E...eh... I never know that you are this lovely.. I
.I mean cute.." she struggled as I stare at her.
"Don't stare at me like that" she said.
"Why? I can't stare at my girlfriend?" I said as she patted me
"Isn't it all this time enough for you to stare at me 24 hours?" She said.
"Even 24 hours everyday is never enough for me to look at a perfect creature like you.. Momo.." I said as she pinches my cheeks.
"Ouuu... so now you are good at flirting? Who teach you? Sana? That obvious" she said as we both laughed

We arrived at the beach as we get out from the car and walk on the sand together.
"Since when you have that feelings towards me?" Momo suddenly asked as she walk beside me.
"I don't really know.. but I just realize it I love you when you kiss me" I said
"You kissed me too when you are drunk.. did you remember that?" She asked as I blushed.
"Yeahh.. sorry.. I was too drunk" I said as she rubbed my hair with her hand
"I must have notice that sooner" she said.
"What?" I asked.
"Your feelings.. so all of this won't happen.." she said
"Me and Seo Jin.. and you-" she continued as I stop her with my lips on her.

"Can we not talk about it?" I said as she startled.
"Ummmm... ha..ha.. okay" she smirks as I pulled her with me and I pushed her to the water.
"Yaaaa.. Minaaa.." she whined as I run away.
"Yaaa.. I don't bring any clothes with me.. so you must borrow me yours.. yaaa.. come here" she shouted as she run to catch me..
"Waaaaaa... noooo nooo.." I shouted as she hugs me and lift me, pushing me to the water..
"I am soaked noww.. we don't bring any clothesss.." I said.
"I don't care....." Momo said she stick her tongue out.
"Momoringgg" I whine as she keeps splashing me the water as I am wet now.. from head to toe..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...