Four: Awkward

Mina's POV

"What are you guys doing?" Suddenly Sana asked as she comeback from nowhere without any voice..
Momo pulled me towards hre as I felt she is tighten her hug on me...putting her arm around her waist as we both look at Sana.
I try to pushed her away but Momo don't even let me move a bit with her tight grip on my waist.
"Then why you comeback?" Momo asked Sana as Sana widen her eyes..
"Ohh crap.. I will be late.. I forgot myy wallet... Momoriiiingg.. stop teasing our Minaaaa.." Sana shouted as she runs inside her room and get her wallet..
"Goshhh.. Momooooo... let her go.. I must go now.. ohh.. see ya my baby" Sana runs towards us as she peck my cheek also Momo's cheek and again left us as I still sitting on Momo's lap.

"Unnie.. let me go" I whine as I try to break off her hand on my waist.
"I don't want" she sticks her tongue out teasing me.
"Aahhh.. whyyy?" I pout as she giggles.
"Mina.. I have no one to hug now.. so let me hug you" she said as I stare at her.
"Really? A beautiful creature like unnie? No one wanted your hug? That is the biggest lie of the world" I said.
"The prove is you even want me to let you off my hug.. hmmmpphh" Momo sighed as she let me go and pouting.
"Ohhh.. nooo.. that is not what I mean.. unnie I want to hug you" I said as I throw myself to her as she smirks and hug me tightly.

"You are the best person to hug" Momo said.
"Why me?" I asked as I pulled back abit looking into her eyes.
"Cause you have a good curves of sexy bodyy.. yaaasssshhh.. perfect" she said as I felt my cheek heaten up.
"Ohhh.. unnie you are good at flirting.. and now you even flirt a girl?" I tease her as she smirks.
"You want to know my secret?" She said as she tugged my hair to my earlobe as she asked me to lean towards her.
"I never flirt with boys.. but they flirt me.. and you are the first lucky girl that get to flirt by me.. you must be proud to be really lucky.. Ms.Myoui" she whisper as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes yes.. I'm proud and I'm really lucky.. wow" I said as I giggled
"So what will you return me? After being the first lucky girl to get my flirt?" Momo asked.
"Hahaha.. what unnie want?" I asked as she points her cheeks.
"Eihh.. no other option?" I asked as she shaked her head.
"Come on.. kiss me" she again pointing her fluffy cheeks as I have a quick attack of kiss to her but....
She suddenly turned and my lips lands on hers.. not cheeks.. but her lips.. damn.. Did I just kissed Momo on her lips? What?

Sana's POV

I will be late.. nooo.. gosh.. I can't be late.. this stupid wallet.. why I left it before...oh my God... clumsy sana..
I run down to the monorailtrain way as I have to be on the coffee shop for 20 minutes as I can't be late.. I work at the famous coffee shop as a cashier.. yes it is a part time job and I'm lucky to have this job..

No... the train door.. damnn.. it is closing.. I run with all my strength as I get to step in the train but bump into a tall girl that holding on the train handle glaring at me.
"Ohh.. I'm sorry" I said as she didn't say anything or even smile at me juat looking away with her super flat face mode on.. ohh.. so rude..
My phone ring as I grab it and answer it.. it is from my mom.
"Hello, Mom"
"Sana, how have you been there? How is school? Work? And have you eat? And how about our Momo and Mina? Are they okay?"
"Mommm.. mommm.. one by one.. they are okay and I am okay.. but mom I have to go to work.. I will call you later.. byee" I hung up as I place back my phone in my back as the train suddenly budging that made me startled as I lost my balance...
I can't help myself to stand and ended up to land my hand on that tall girl shoulder and the other hand is grabbing on her hand which is holding on the train handle..
She looks at me for maybe some minutes that I can't even stop staring at her beaitiful orbs infront of me too without noticing that she holds me on my waist when I'm about to fall..
"I'm not the train handle" she said as I get back to myself as I let my hand off her.
"Ohh.. I'm sorry.. again..and thanks" I said as I smiled at her and I turned away to face the other side feeling awkward to her as I know she still staring at me from the blurred reflection of the train glass.

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...