Twenty: Hot In Cold

Momo's POV

"So, what are we doing now?" I asked Mina while we are lying on the sand beside of each other looking up the bright blue sky.
"Drying ourselves?" Mina stare at me as I look at her who is smiling.
"We will catch a cold in a second....." I said as Mina move closer to me as she place her hand on my waist and her chin on my shoulder..
"You feel warm now?" She asked as I hold her arms which on me.
"Thank you Mina" I said as I look at her whos face is so close to me.
"Unnie, you know.. I will always be here for you.. whatever happened to you.." she smiled as I cupped her cheeks.
"Hmmm.. we should find nearest store for buying clothes.." I said as she smiled.

We got up and walk along the beach and finding a store near the beach buying clothes to change.
"Do they sell underwear too?" I asked Mina as she blushed and giggled.
"Maybe" she said we both embarassed and walk faster back to the car giggling like crazy..
"You should say that we will come here so we can prepared an addition clothes" Mina said as she cling onto me.
"I just want to be sweet once.. giving you a surprise.. I thought Penguin like beach.. uhmm ehh.. water.. or noo you are a black swan too" I said as she laughed.
"Unnie.. don't try to be sweet with me.. cause you are sweet from the first" she said as I stare at her.
"Really?" I asked her as she nodded.

We arrived at car as we park in the beach like a queen not even park in the carpark side..
"How can we park like this and no one scold us?" Mina enter the car as she asked.
"Cause we are queen" I said as again she giggles
I like to see her smiling like that.. she is cute.. I should have make her smile more from the start..
I stare at her as she starts to removing her clothes.. this is an unfamiliar scenes.. I have seen it once..when she is drunk..
"What are you looking at? And smirking.. hmmm" she caught me staring at her as cover her body with her arms.
"Why? I have seen it all night.. when you are drunk" I said as she blushed as avoiding my eyes..

I want to pull off my shirt as suddenly I feel Mina grabbing my collar and pull me closer to her and kissed me.. I widen my eyes as she climbs the seat and seat on my laps now on top of me still kissing me with her hand grabbing my collar..
I was so startled for what just happened just now.. but I slowly put my hand on her waist as I kissed her back.. she is a good kisser.. how can she is so good at this.. I never felt this before..
She pulled off as we both staring at each other..
"I love you" Mina said as she once again connect our lips together while I can felt her hand is reaching my shirt and pulled it off from me..
I feel hot in cold now.. cause I can feel both of it inside my car now..

Mina's POV

I am still on top of her grinding.. while I can feel her cold hand over my body traveling through my skin with our lips still connected to each other..
We make out in the car..oh my God.. did I just make out with her? It feels like a dream.. yeah.. until someone knock on our car and make me startled and get up then bump my head on the top of the car..
"Ouchhh" I whine as I get back to my seat and grab my clothes and wear it same with Momo who is just startled because that ahjussi..
"Damn" Momo said as she gets out from the car and I followed her.

"Young Miss, I'm sorry for distrubing you guys.. but you shouldn't park here.." the ahjussi scold Momo as she bow for apology.
"Yes, I'm sorry I will move it now" Momo said as we both back to the car with awkward silence along the way back to home.

Soon after we get home the clumsy Unnie tease us.
"Our new couple is homee. How is your date.. Minari?" Sana asked as suddenly someone comes up to greet us.
"Hello.. good evening" that is Sana's girl, Tzuyu.
"Good evening, Tzuyu" Momo said as she linger on Sana.
"What are you guys doing at home while we are not here, huh? Snake.." Momo tease her back as I giggled..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...