Eighteen: Date

Momo's POV

I am awake while I felt like someone is holding my hand tight.. I open my eyes slowly as I see Mina is sleeping in the edge of my bed..holding my hand.. I slowly get her stranded hair away from her cute sleeping penguin face.
I stare at her.. and place my hand oh her cheek.. why I didn't even realize that she is so lovely.. I am really stupid for all this time.. not noticing this girl feelings towards me..

"Are you awake?" She mumbled as she get my hand which is on her cheeks.
"Hmmm" I hummed as she gets up
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Umm.. 7.30 AM" I said as she widen her eyes.
"Ehhhhh?" She startled.
"Why you don't wake me up we are late for school" she said as she pulled me up the bed and run out the room as I followed.
"Where is Sana unnie? She haven't wake up yet?" she asked as she walks towards Sana's room.

I run to her as I grab her wrist.
"Hey hey... calm down.. this is saturday.. we don't have school Mina" I said as she stop and turned to look at me confused.
"Really? Isn't it friday?" She said as I pinch her nose..
"Ouuu.. this penguin.. it is Saturdayyy" I said as she giggled.
"Really? I'm sorry.. haha" she said
"You almost make the snake yelled at you" I said as I pinned her to the Sana's room door.
"Snake can yell?" She asked.
"Then can penguin yell?" I said as I smirk.
"You want me to yell?" She said as I get closer to her teasing her.. what a bad me..

"Are you nervous?" I asked her as I see her keep avoiding my eyes
"Hmm.. N-no.." she struggled as I hold her chin..
"What are you doing?" She mumbled.
"I want to kiss you" I said as I have a quick peck on her cheeks.
She startled.
"Unnie.. don't do this to me you... you make me.." she stops as I look at her.
"What?" I asked
"Make me-" I stare at her closely as suddenly Sana open her door and make us fall down to the floor.
"Why you guys so....what the heck are you guys doing?" Sana said as I grab her shirt and and get up..
"Ah you bitch why you open the door without knocking.. Mina you okay?" I said as I help Mina up.

"Knocking? Yaa this is my room the one who must knock is you guys.. and why must I knock my door from inside..and what are you guys doing infront of my room.. so noisy Momo.." Sana nags..
"We want to borrow your room" I said.
"For?" Sana asked.
"Making out" I tease Mina as she yelled at me.
"Whaaaatt? Unnie.. no she is drunk.." Mina shouted as she block my mouth.
"Momo, you have your own room why must you use mine" Sana said as I grab Mina's hand.
"I am bored for doing it on my room.. We have done it a hundred times theree" I said as Mina keeps hitting me.
"Noo unnie we are not doing anything.. Momo unnie what are you sayingg?" Mina whines.
"Ehhhh? MOMOOO? MINAA?" Sana tease Mina too.

"Huhhh stop teasing me" Mina stamps her feet as she whines.
"Ouuuu okay okay Mina.. tsk.. Momi why you always tease our little penguin?" Sana hugs her and pats her.
"Ya yaa.. don't hug her like that.. yaaa" I said as Sana pulled Mina away and away from me.
"Why?? Mina is mine" Sana said.
"Why she is yours? You have Tzuyu.." I said as I stick my tongue out.
"I'm not anyone's" Mina whines as she break off from Sana.
"You hear that?" I tease Sana.
"Okay.. so why don't you make her yours?" Sana asked me as Mina walks back to her room.

"W..what?" I struggled.
"You know what I mean Momoring don't act dumb" Sana Said as she push me to follow Mina.
"Mina...wait.. Momo want to ask something" Sana said as I glared at her.
"Hmm? What?" She looks as me as Sana hits me.
"Yaaa.. it hurts" I whine
"She wanted to ask you to have...." Sana said.
"What are you saying Sana?" I whisper at her as she told me.
"Date" she said.
"Datteeeee?" I look at Sana again.
"Did you hear that Mina? She wanted to ask you for a date" Sana said as I push her away.
"Ehh.. ummm no.. she is crazy.. but if you want to have a date with me It will be...great" I giggled as Sana smirks and hit me.
What just I said? Gosh this snake..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...