Twelve: Mistake

Tzuyu's POV

I walk along the corridor as I found a girl that I adore so much.. the staff if Mom's coffee shop.. guess I'm really lucky to be in a same school with her.. but it is like something happen there.. what is it about? I walk towards them as I look at Sana who is linking her arm on a girl.. hmm thats abit hurt my heart to see that.. but suddenly Sana run to me and loop her hand around my neck and....
She kissed me..
"Cause.. I have a crush on this girl..I'm sorry Mina" she said.. what?
"You really have a crush on me, Sana.. Unnie?" I smirks and stare at her while I place my hand on her waist and pulled her closer to me when she wanted to break off..

She looks blank as now our face is still so close.. oh my God.. help me.. she is so cute..
I place on of my hand on her cheeks as I bent down and not thinking straight again.. I lean to kissed her again that I can feel her soft lips that I touch.. she just kissed me back..ohh really.. I think she really mean what she said before..
We pulled off as I lean my forehead to hers and staring at her lips.
"I am sure today is my luckiest day" I mumbles as she pushed me away.. guess she just back to her senses..
"Oh.. I'm sorry" she said as she walks away from me.

"Hey.. unnie..wait" I run to grab her wrist as she stop and look at me.
"Can I walk you to your class?" I asked her as she nodded.
"Umm... I don't know that I have been really lucky to kiss one of the queen of this school" I said as I look at her who is blushing.
"Why are you here.. by the way?" She said.
"I'm on my freshman year here.." I said.
"Ah.. I see" she said.
"So, this is your class?" I asked as she stops walking and we stand infront of the class.
"Yeah.. thank you" she said as I bent down and peck her lips as she startled..
"That is my revenge for before.. see you.. the girl who has a crush on me" I said as I walk away from her waving at her who looks blank after I kiss her..

Mina's POV

I run out from the toilet as I see Hyun Woo Oppa is waiting for me outside also Seo Jin Oppa that wait for Momo..
I walk on my tears as I throw myself to Hyun Woo oppa and crying as he patted me.
"Mina.. don't cry.. oppa is here.. for you.." he said as he try to comfort me as I didn't answer him..

Momo's POV

I still in a speechless standing inside this toilet as Mina yelled at me before.. gosh.. I should have notice it from the start that she likes Sana but why I am so stupid?..
I walk out from the toilet.. looking at the crying Mina on Hyun Woo carres.. so is it true.. it is not Hyun Woo who broke her heart.. it is Sana.. gosh what should I do with two of these girl now?.
"Hyun Woo Oppa.. I'm sorry for before.. please take care of her for me" I said to Hyun Woo oppa as I walk to my boyfriend who is waiting for me.

Seo Jin oppa walk me to the class as I see Sana who get kissed by the unknown tall girl..
"Oppa, thanks.. see you later" I said to my Boyfriend as he nodded and left a kiss on mu cheeks.
I walk to Sana who is looking to that girl who walking away.
"Sanaaaa" I shouted at her as she startled.
"Ahh why what.. don't shout you shocked me.. stupid" Sana said as I push her and pinned her to the wall.
"Why did you treat our Mina so bad?" I asked.
"I didn't do anything Momo.. I just being stupid that I don't know.. I'm sorry" Sana said.
"But you make her cried all night..and it hurts me to see her like that" I said.
"I'm sorry Momo.. I should just known it.." she said as suddenly someone came and pushed me away from Sana and pull her to her side..
"What are you doing? She didn't do anything wrong.. so stop scolding her.. unnie..please don't fight because of me.." Mina said as she pulled Sana to the classroom.

What did I do so wrong? Why she keep making me looks like a bad person? I Just want to protect her but goshh.. what I did is just a mistake again..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...