I Don't Know How To Feel Now

Bens POV:

"Oi!Its gonna be a boy."I protested to James.

"Ha! What if it's a girl?"

I rubbed my forehead."Don't say that."

"It wouldn't be so bad."Cameron nodded.

I looked at him.

"What? I think if she was somewhat like Alex you could manage."

"Do you really think haveing a daughter like someone you fuck would be nice?" Danny laughed.

"Oh..."He made weird faces and scratched his head."Im out."

"Lets try to get through this gig tonight then I'll talk about it."

"Why? You scared?"Sam smirked.

Out of everyone I didn't want to hear his fucking .

"Someone give me a beer."

"We haven't even played yet."James laughed and Sam walked away.

"I think I'll do better with it in my system." i sighed. Alex was probably having more fun then I was.

Alexs POV:

"Im done!" I put my heands up in defense mode and walked away.

"Alex no! Mum come on." Emily was running back to our parents. They insisted on buying the baby something before I moved.

"No. We're buying so I say we're buying this here."

"And I say we're not buying a fucking cradle with your names on it!"I didn't care much for my tone but, I was astonished. She wanted us to buy the most expensive cradle with their names on it and an engraved name of the baby. Which she already named as William.

"Alexandra."My dad was trying to calm me down.

"No. What the hell? We don't even know if it is a boy!" I sighed. Myca was luckily at home. She asked to come but, I said I could reconnect with my family...I regretted it so much now.

"Uhm, Alex?"

"Wha-" I turned. "Oh. Hello." I smiled. Ben's parents were standing there.

"Hi." His dad smiled and his mum was already hugging me. "Your carrying our grandson."She beamed.

"Probably one of many."My mum muttered.

His mum gave her a look. She loved Ben and I together so my mum's remarks would shut up for...now.

"Now, why are we arguing?" She let go and put her hands together.

"She wants a cradle with her name on it and she basicly said our babys name would be William."

"Your having a boy?" His dad spoke up.

"Guess so."I shrugged.

"Hmm...How about this? She buys that thing and we'll buy what you like."

My mum opened her mouth but Bens mum already looked at her, "Is there a problem?"

"No I-,"

"If you like it so much get it. If there's no problem I don't see why you have to argue. Afterall it is her and my sons choice."

My mum winced and I felt kind of bad she was getting told off like that. "Anyways, Lets walk around and see what else there is." She smiled and we all walked. Both Ben's and I fathers talking. Emily listening to her iPod and my mum rolling her eyes as we all walked. "So how've you been?" Mrs. Bruce smiled at me.