Nighttime

*Flashback. Alex turning 18*

Normal POV:

"Thanks for the gifts, I smiled at my parents and kissed them on the cheek. "Goodnight."

I went to my bedroom and put the small box of books and clothes up. I was about the change when someone knocked on my window. "Shit." I opened it and Ben kissed me. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks."

"Get dressed."

"Why? I have uni tomorrow."

"Who gives a shit."  He smiled and nodded towards the front. "Be out in a few?"

Rolling my eyes I agreed.

"Perfect." He winked and took off, while I changed into jeans and a sweater. I stuffed my phone in my pockets and walked out my room. "I'll be back." I walked by my mum who waved me away as she cleaned up. My father already upstairs I guess.

Shutting the door I saw Ben leaning on a car with a smug grin.

"What?"

He shook his head and looped an arm around my waist. "I have something for you."

"What is it?"

"Wait to find out." He mummbled against my ear and I rolled my eyes once more. "How was the tour?"

It was his first time with the guys that they toured. It was only around Europe but, I was so proud of them.

"Amazing! There was this one venue..." He began talking about the different venues and some how he went on to the girls he screwed.

"Thats great." I cut him off and he laughed.

"Aw. Im sorry I left you here."

He kissed my cheek and I stopped walking.

"Whats wrong?"

"Your being touchy." I admit, Ben did do this from time to time but, the kissing and rubbing of my waist at once was... abrupt.

He shrugged. "I missed you."

"Oh."

My face twisted to the side and I began walking with him again. "Hows... whats her face."

"Delia?" His latest toy. "She only fucked me to say she did. Could care less."

Changing subjects I asked about the guys.

"All crashing at their home. We landed a few hours ago but, I wanted to see you."

I blushed and he held my hand. We were silent the rest of the time and we came to his house.

"Alexandraa!" His mum hugged me and nearly knocked me over to hug me.

"Hello." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Happy birthday." His dad smiled and hugged me too.

"Thank you."

"How did they know it was your birthday?"

"Ive been here a few times since you were on tour." I shrugged as his cat nuzzled my feet.

"We got you something."

"Oh no." I shook my head.

"We insist." Mrs. Bruce gave me a small bag with a few shirts.

"Thank you both!" I smiled and was about to hug them when Ben pulled me to his room upstairs. "You can thank them later."

I sat on his bed and crossed my legs. "You invite me here just to sleep with you?"

He laughed. "Pretty much. I told you the guys are pretty much knocked out and I just wanted to see you."

He took off his shirt. "And I did." Ben leaned down and kissed me.

I looked through the present from his parents while he unzipped his jeans and he got under the covers."Alex." He whined.

I was about to get in bed next to him when he sat up. "No sweaters or jeans."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

I groaned and turned to take off my sweater and jeans. I laid next to him and he held me. It was so comfortable.

After a while I turned my back to him and he immediately came closer to me. "Ben?"

He stirred and nuzzled his head on my neck, behind my ear.

It took a while before I went to sleep.

"Wheres Ben?" I stretched and looked around.

Getting out of bed I put one of his shirts on and went downstairs. His parents mustve still been asleep as their bedroom door was shut.

The bathroom light was on and I knocked on the door. "Ben?"

Saving no time the door swung open. Ben stood there with his boxers low on his waist.

"Oh sorry I-"

His eyes searched up and down my body and a suggestive smile tugged on his lips.

"I just... nevermind."

I turned to go and he pulled me into the bathroom with him and shut the door.

He kissed me hard and I was shocked when a small moan escaped my lips.

He pulled away and our noses touched. "Let me give you the  best birthday present..."

I frowned completely out of it from the kiss. "Sex?"

He didnt respond but kissed me again. "I wanna be your first."

I became sheepish and he slipped a hand under my shirt. I couldnt say no to him. He was my best friend... and somewhat more. It only felt right when I said 'Yes'.

"We arent dating are we?" I was lying next to Ben.

"Not really..."

I sighed and looked turned on my stomach. "Are we always going to just be this?"

"Just what?" He looked down and me.

"This. The friendly feeling each other or fucking... Since we just had sex."

"Probably." He shrugged and leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Im happy with that..."

"Yeah I am too..."I sighed and laid my head on the pillow next to his.

"Besides who would be my mistress?"

I laughed. "You married in the first place is funny."

"What? Im not husband material?"

"Not really. I cant see you giving up bitches."

"That is true. They love me." He shifted.

"Yeah sure."

"Seriously. They cant get enough."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Ben whoever ends up with you... I wish them luck."

I turned my back to him amd he kissed my ear. "And whoever ends up with you is one lucky fuck."

♥♥♥I hope you liked it^_^ This was late I think. But anyways more flashbacks like some people suggested. The next part wont be a flashback but after that probably then normal and so on. But yes!^_^ Some people are messaging or commenting me to do a sequel but thats not in the future. Ugh Im rambling but yeah, enjoy! ♡♡♡