Wake Up

*Bens Point of view* 

"Shit is she still out of it?" I spoke over the doctor as he wrote something down.  

"Yes. Some people are with her now." 

I was silent and sat looked down. "Can I see her?" 

He looked at me and shook his head. "Give her some rest right now." 

I gave him a dirty look then nodded. "You're right." 

"And rest too. That was some stunt you pulled back there. You have a broken hand and we had to give you a few stitches."  

I sighed and agreed. "Can you close the door fully?" 

"Yes."The doctor left and I picked up my phone to call Alex's. 

"Ben?" Her father answered. 

"Hey. What room is she in?" 

"349. Arent you here too?" 

"Yeah just wanted to check on her." 

"Okay. Your parents are here." 

"And they dont check on their own son? Wow. Great right?" I pulled on my jacket and peeked outside the room. The nurses statiom was empty and I looked at my room number. 340. 

"This is perfect. Almost there." I shut the door behind me. I walked hiding my hand and kept my head low until I reached Alex's room.  

When I opened the door my mother was sitting on her bed rubbing Alex's hand. "Is she alright?" 

My dad looked up and smiled. "She's fine. She was up a while ago but they gave her something." 

I sighed with relief and her dad stood near her bed. 

"What happened?" My mother looked at me as everyone else did. 

"We were trying to solve everything with Josh. That kid hates everything about me and its a long story.... But he said something and it pissed me off so I fought him." 

"And made her collapse in the process?" My mum shook her head. 

"I didnt mean to. He just- Fuck. He irritates me. He was stalking her when I was on tour an-" 

"But he was dating Emily?" Alex's father looked confused. 

I sighed and figured I should just tell them everything. Almost an hour later they were all silent. 

"You couldve went to the police." My father looked at me. 

I shrugged. "We cant prove he did anything. For all anyone knows hes a perfect twat." 

For once my mum didnt scold my language but nodded. "Hows your wrist?"

"Sore as fuck. Along with everything else."

"Dont ever pull that again." My father spoke just looking at me.

"I gave him a puzzled look and he sighed. "Your going to be a father. Act like it. Dont fight some kid because of what he says. For all we know he couldve had something that could kill you or worse."

Just the thought of that made me cringe.

The room was silent as was I and I finally spoke. "I... think Ill return to my room then. Goodnight." I kissed my mum's cheek and went to hold Alexs hand, kissing her forehead.

***

I couldnt sleep. My fathers words stuck with me because he never spoke to me like that before. Plus, knowing Alex was down the hall and could be awake. I looked at the stupid little clock on the wall in the shape of a flower and saw it was a few minutes after 3. I should check on her.

She was watching Cartoons and drinking water. I had never felt so relieved in my life. "Hey."

"Ben!" She smiled big and attempted to scoot over. "I can sit here." I sat on a small corner of the bed and her smile remained. "What?"

She shook her head and sat up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Good just a massive headache." She fidgeted a little ans frowned. "Will you sleep here tonight?"

"Duh. No ones stopped me." I winked and she smiled. We kissed and I never payed attention ti how soft her lips were. She gave me a puzzled look. "What is it?"

"When we kiss, you blush."

She stared at me a while then laughed. "Your meds must be great huh?"

"They are but, I hadnt noticed that before. I like it." I smiled as she blushed harder and sat next to her. She laid her head on mine and held my hand. I changed the channel and laughed as Who Framed Roger Rabbit? came on. "Alex..."

"Hm?"

"Im sorry."

She looked up. "Its o-"

"No its not. Im an ass seriously. It hurts you and Im sorry."

She looked down and sighed. "Ben Ive known you long enough ti realize you are the biggest asshole ever. But I love you."

I smirked and squeezed her hand. "I promise to be a great dad to her and boyfriend to you."

Alek looked suprised and kissed me forcefully. "I love you."

"I love you too." I really was going to do it. I know how she felt that night I came back from fighting Josh. Scared. I couldnt lose both of them.

After a few minutes Alex was asleep and I couldnt help but say, "I need you more than you know."

*Im backkkk. Have you heard Death Of Me by AA? Pretty sweet. Byesies*