Looking For Trouble

I lost All control.

Sike.

I knew exactly what I was doing.

I punched her in the nose and she didnt even yelp. As if she knew this was inevitable. Mum pulled me away but i slapped her arms away. I was going back to her. Emily was on her ass holding her nose. I was back on her again this time punching her and grabbing her hair. Emily clawed at me a few times to get loose. My dad was trying to get me away.

Ben wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up and away. "Let go! You fucking cunt! You fuck my boyfriend! Slut!"I spat at her and my mum went to her.

"You slept with my daughter?"

My father stared at Ben. I was struggling out his grip. "Get out.Both of you get out." He seemed to growl.

"Us?!You fucking let that whore get away with everything in the fucking world. Shes perfect and now we have to leave!? Tell her to go or ill kick her ass!" I looked over."Mum!?"

She gave me a disgusted look as if this was my fault.

"Alex i will call the police if you dont leave now."He was getting loud.

Ben loosened his grip and I got free pushing him away."I swear to god, I hope all of you burn in hell." i slammed the door and left.

I didnt walk, I ran to Camerons.

By the time I got to Cams, I was breathing heavy and I didnt feel pissed. I was going to have a breakdown.

I opened the door and slammed it shut.

"Alex your back."

I walked past James and into my room. I locked the door and slouched against it. As if at once I just started crying.

"Uhhh, sorry."Sam walked out the bathroom putting a towel in the hamper.

I didnt care what anyone did now.

"Dont worry.I was cleaning up. Least I can do."He looked at me, and I shook crying.

A few seconds passed and he sat next to me. He didnt ask if I was okay. He knew I wasnt.

Someone knocked on the door and I sniffed hard. I felt pathetic.

I knew this was coming but, it stung. My own sister.

I gathered myself up a little and opened the door. James stood looking worried and I couldnt even pretend to smile. It just made everything worse.

"What is it?" Hearing him ask just made me feel worse.

I shook my head and said between everything. "Im go...ing t-to."I swallowed hard. "go out."

"Your mental. Stay here say, whats wrong."James spoke softer.

He already knew it was Ben or my family. He treated me like a younger sister now that I think about it.

Oh, yeah. Speaking of little sisters...

I looked away and he looked down at Sam. He shrugged. James put his hand through his hair.

"Was it, Ben?"

I nodded.

He sighed. "Alex, hes always done that." He spoke so easily. Now that I think about it. We all joked about it and how girls got emotional over it but, now. I was just 'one of those girls'.

"With my sister."

Anyone but, James would think thats nothing. But he knew I didnt like my family or my sister. He personally thought she was annoying and childish. I see why.

He drew me in for a hug and I cried harder. "Want to sleep in my room?" I nodded.

"Okay. Lets go." I walked alongside him and went to his room.

When i saw the bed I changed and got in. Crying harder as thoughts flooded my head.

He loves me? Bullshit. Fucking liar. Selfish fuck. Probably avoiding here til the tour. I hope he gets hit walking home. I was just an easy lay. Fuck. Why couldnt I be Emily? Shes perfect. Pretty, smart, and everyone loves her, God Im childish. Why cant I change into someone else. Whats wrong with me.

The words pratically burned into my skull. I eventually felt James slide in next to me and cuddled next to him. I fell asleep, not even dreaming. Just thinking.

Its only 5:13 in the morning. Fuck. I leaned up and yawned. James was sprawled out. I just slept in a small spot.

I crawled out of bed and went outside sitting on a bench no one ever used. I was a mess now. Thanks Ben.

It was freezing and I couldn't feel it. What was I looking for? I don't know.

What has it been? An hour? Two? The moon was still in the sky but hung low.

"Alex?" Sam was by the door. It was cracked.

"Hi."

"Uhm. This is awkward. You feel better?"

I shook my head. "Somewhat."

He nodded, walking outside in boxers and a shirt."Well, if it helps. I won't wank to you again."

I smiled and looked at him sideways."Liar."

"I so am."He laughed.

"I don't care. Just not on the sheets. At the very least do it on Bens side..."I sighed after sayiying that.

Sam exhaled quietly and looked around."Its cold as hell. Why are you out here?"

"Don't know. Being an emotional cunt." I looked at my hands.

"Your not a cunt. At the very least your a bitch."

"Call me a dog? Thanks."

"No I mean. You came back with someblood on you. Your bad ass is what I'm trying to say."

I gave a weak smile and stood."Geez, It is fucking cold."

"No shit."Sam laughed standing too.He opened the back for me and I walked in with him behind me."I think I'll find new friends." I sighed.

"Why?"

"You guys remind me of him so much."

"That's no reason. Ill be your friend."

"Great."I sat on the couch and leaned back."Sam?"

"What?" He sat across from me putting on a hoodie.

"You treated me like shit you know that?"

"Yeah."

"Now your saying you'll be my friend." I stared off at the ceiling.

"Of course."

"Stay like this."

"I will. But, I kind of had to treat you like that."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did. Ben practically claimed you for himself. You wonder why the guys never hit on you as much as they did."

I looked down at him."Well fuck him. He's not here.Why the hell would he do that?"

"Cause Danny said you had nice tits. James said you were cool. Cam thought you would be a good whore and I..." He stopped and looked around.

I waited. I just wanted to hurt Ben more."You thought what."

"I... was going to ask you out." He was leaning on his right hand.

Didn't expect that. I made an 'O' with my mouth then looked away from him."Uhm, I'm going to bed. My headache is killing me.

He stood."Oh. Yeah. Goodnight."

"Night.Oh and thanks for talking to me a little."

He smiled."No problem."

I walked around him and into James' room. He slept like a mad man. How the hell did he sleep in a bunk?

I smiled a little and got into bed.

My stomach and head started killing me. I'm pretty sure this wasn't cause of the fight either.