i smell a rat.

"Alex, Get up."Ben shook my shoulder and I stayed sleeping on his chest. I groaned and hugged him."No, let me sleep."

He sighed and got out of bed."Come on."Ben picked me up over his shoulder and I hung my arms trying to keep my eyes open."Im staring at your ass."

"Like it,huh?"

I rolled my eyes and he set me down to stand.I stood in the shower with him and saw our clothes from last night.He turned the shower on and the water got hot immediately.Ben kissed my neck and rubbed my lowerback.I ran my hand through his hair and we did a repeat of last night.

"Morning you two."Cameron sat eating with James. Who was poking food in his plate.

"Mornin."Ben walked to the fridge and started drinking milk out the cartoon.

I nodded and sat across from them.

"Morning my loves."Danny walked out in boxers and put his.hands on my shoulders. I looked up and he looked down smiling,"And morning to you Lex."

"Uhhh, Morning Danny?"

"How did everyone sleep?"

"Eh." Everyone said in unison.

"What about you Alexandra?"Danny sat next to me and leaned on his right hand,still smiling.

"Well...What about you Danny?"

"Oh. You know, well. Just Myca and I couldnt sleep much cause those damn rats."

I looked down."Cameron doesnt have rats."

"I have rats!?"Cameron was standing in his chair.

"Yes.You do.You know those 2 rats?"He gave him a glare and they both grinned."Oh,yeah.I do have rats."

I leaned back and bit into an apple."I dont understand how rats could keep you up."

"Well those rats, were so loud."

"Very."James had a smug smile on his face.

"What were they doing?"I thought I had an idea on what they were getting at.

"Hes saying they heard us have sex."Ben pushed me out the chair so I could sit in his lap."Ah,No shit."

"They wouldnt have heard us if you shut your mouth.'Ben, Oh my god.'"

I stared at him."Me?'Fuck me Alex.Ugh.'"

He looked back at me."I do, not sound like that."

"Mhm-,"

"Okay!We get it." James spoke up.

I looked away blushing.

"What am I going to do with you kids?"Danny sighed.

I shrugged and leaned my head on Bens shoulder."Hows the album going?"

"Well, By tonight we'll be done."

"Then a week from now we start touring again."Ben smiled.

I nodded and held Bens hand. A few seconds passed and I sighed,"Well as long as when you come back I can have him to myself."

"You will trust me."Danny laughed.

I stood and stretched."You guys have a lot of stuff to clean up."

"Well, thats the problem."

I looked at Cameron.They all stood and walked towards the door."Were going to record now.Clean up by the time we get back."

"No!"

"Love you.Bye."Ben kissed my cheek and ran out.

"Aw come on!Danny is only in boxers!"I sighed and laid across the sofa.Lucifer, Danny's dog sniffed my hair.I looked at the dogs blue and brown eyes and pet her."Just you and me Luci."

I jumped up and ran to another empty room."Myca!"

She jumped at the sight of me and swore."Cant talk.Gotta go."She grabbed her jacket and rushed past me.I stood looking stupid and stared at the dog again."Now its really just you and me."I walked into the living room and saw empty beer cans, condoms, and food everywhere.Im going to kill all of them.

While cleaning there was a knock at the door, I opened it and saw Sam. He looked confused as to why I was opening the door.

Out of everyone in the band Sam acted like he hated me.I didnt know why.So needless, to say we werent the best of buds...Not even buds.

"Wheres-?"

"They just went to the studio."

He nodded and looked at his phone."Well, later Alex."

I waved and shut the door.

Nothing to do but clean.