Home is where the heart is. I guess.

"Aha...eugghhhhh." I had Emily on my shoulder and I was talking to my father on the phone.
"Yeah- Wait! No Don't put that in your mouth!" She was drooling on my hair and I could hear my dad laugh on the phone.
He was in town along with Bens parents for Christmas and had gone out With Ben and his father for food on Christmas.
"Awwww let me have her!" Bens mum held her and kissed her cheeks. "She's just curious." She was enjoying her granddaughter so much I could tell. Holding Emily she went into the living room and cradled her while my dad continued to ask what to get.
"Tell him to buy actual food and not all alcohol!"
I put the phone on speaker and let Bens mom and my dad argue over who was going to cook on Christmas Day.
I smiled next and continued to take out a bottle I prepped for Emily out. My boobs were sore and that's the only upside was Ben loved them more thanks to them getting bigger.
"Alex do you want anything specific?" Ben's mother called in a hushed tone and I declined. Bringing the bottle to Emily as she hung up and I held Emily in my lap to feed her. "Still hurting?"
"Yes! She's recently found joy in pulling down when I breastfeed so... The bottle it is."
Bens mum nodded. "Ben did the same except he was a biter."
"Ouch."
We continued to talk about Emily until she was done and I burped her. I sat on the floor and put her on her blanket. She was only 6 months and already attempted to crawl when I set her down. Liz was still terrified by the small human and just watched her from a distance or let Emily sleep on her.

Her eyes began to close and I sighed. It was weird looking at her now. She had Bens features but still managed to have my eyes in the end. Her eyes no longer blue but now brown and big. "I never realize how tired I am until she's asleep."I smiled at myself while Bens mum went into the kitchen to take food out for the dinner in 2 days.

"Ah!" Ben almost fell in the door with bags of groceries and I tensed. Emily only squirmed but remained asleep. "Sorry."He mouthed and carried the bags in the kitchen as our fathers followed with more.

"How's my girls?" He sat next to me and kissed my cheek.
"She just fell asleep."
"My mother bored her huh?"
"Alex duck so I can hit my son with this."His mum called from the kitchen with a spatula in her hand , I took that que to put Emily in her crib.
After I placed her down Ben put his arm around me and wrapped them around my waist hugging me from behind. "We make a good fucking family."
"We do." I agreed as he began to kiss my neck.
"Our parents are outside and our daughter is asleep in front of us." I laughed at his attempt for a sex session.
He had been on tour the first three months of Emily's birth and then when he came home his parents practically moved in for an extended visit. Needless to say both of us could use this.

"And?" Ben laughed and slipped his hands under my shirt unhooking my bra.
I closed my eyes and he kissed down from my neck to my collarbone and I had to bite my lip. "Okay I get it." I laughed and turned facing him. He looked at me the same after I had Emily, intensely. "Can we go somewhere.....I don't know where we are alone?"
"Not here?" He began kissing my neck again and I laughed and rolled my eyes. "No. Your moaning will wake her up."
"Yeah because I'm the loud one." He said sarcastically and I took the chance of his mouth off me to lead him across the hall to our bedroom. *

"I'm exhausted." I sat on Bens lap and answered to James.
"We know! Whenever we see you your with your child or..." He looked at Ben and I chuckled.
"Or my other child."
Ben not taking a hint looked at me curiously. "You have two kids?"
Everyone laughed and he rolled his eyes with a grin on his face. "Oh fuck off. But I'll still call you mummy if you like. "
"Stop that." I laughed and hit his chest, he kissed my cheek and let his lips linger.
"Gross!" Myca and Nicole shook their heads and Began talking to Ben.
I couldn't stop smiling. Everyone was so happy. Danny was bothering Cameron and playing video games while Sam was cooking with James' help.

Bens parents and my dad went out for the day to let us hang out with our friends before the holidays.
"So kid number two." Danny didn't look at me but smirked. He never took his eyes off the game I front of him.
"Noooooooooo." I shook my head and smiled. "Why don't you and Myca have a kid?"
"ALEX SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE." Myca swung at me her face red and I couldn't stop laughing at her.
Ben shook his head and stood. "Sam are you burning shit back here?"
"I told you I can't cook!"
Ben shrugged. "Then why did you bet if you lost you would cook?"
"I didn't expect to lose. But Mrs. Played video for the first few months all day after she had a kid over there just had to play against me."
I peeked over the couch and squinted. "You sound mad Sam. Sucks to suck."
He stared at me and Ben laughed. "Fuck that cake your making. I'm ordering pizza."
"It's steak actually-"
"Are you sure?" Ben took the phone and began asking what kind everyone would like. I went to Emily's nursery and saw she was awake and bouncing as Liz ran along the side of her crib. "Your up."
Liz came to lick my hand as I leaned over Emily's cradle. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and she giggled and I held her.
"Alex pizza?" Nicole came in and stopped. "Oh she's up." She smiled and said hi to Emily, causing her to giggle once more.
"I came in to see if she needed to be changed but she's up." I cradled her and walked out to the kitchen with her.
"As shes awake."
"Yeah. Can you hold her while-"
Ben nodded and took her from me while I got the last bottle for her out.
"She looks just like you Alex."
"Well that's a damn lie." I handed Ben the bottle and looked at Sam.  He laughed.
"No ones said that?"
"Why would they lie?" Ben looked at me smirking.
"Somehow I lose in the gene pool." I frowned. Ben fed her and I asked Sam to just get out the kitchen as a fire started in a pan.
"Just no. Go over there."
"I tried."
"I know mate. I know." I pat his shoulder and looked to see James being the best uncle ever and mock Ben with Emily on his shoulder.
"Have I ever said how much I love you guys?"

Ok so this story is finally coming to a close in a another part or two. Would you like a story dedicated. Primarily to flashbacks of Ben and Alex or no? I love writing their flashbacks. Idk.
Just wondering. It has been two years.-.